Author Topic: RepTenney demands the impeachment of President Biden and Merrick Garland, labeling Garland as 'a di  (Read 207 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Conversation
KanekoaTheGreat
@KanekoaTheGreat
@RepTenney
 demands the impeachment of President Biden and Merrick Garland, labeling Garland as 'a dirty cop' and 'the most corrupt AG in U.S. history.' She also says that the FBI is completely corrupt and calls for charges against the 51 intelligence officials who lied about the Biden laptop to rig the 2020 election.

"The FBI is out of control, completely corrupt, slow walking this Hunter Biden investigation. We see that they intervened to shut down people on Facebook and Twitter, now X.

They shut down the New York Post and Miranda Devine's bombshell discovery of Hunter Biden's laptop, which by the way, is true. Those 51 intelligence officials are all getting sued. They should be charged...

We have a Department of Justice under, I think, the most corrupt Attorney General we ever had. I call him a dirty cop for what he's been doing...

We have incredible evidence of the Bidens committing crimes in plain sight and him engaging in a coverup using the FBI and DOJ, and they are all willing parties to this.

I've actually called for the impeachment of Merrick Garland because he's sort of the head of the snake. Weiss should recuse himself and step down. He's already proven he can't be a part of this investigation, and he's been part of this phony Hunter Biden deal...

We need to go into impeachment right now."

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1698756876517953573?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1698756876517953573%7Ctwgr%5E1960ec68b3ca211ea13773795e6714764a11db07%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcanadafreepress.com%2Fmanage.php%3F%2Fcp%2Fpublish%2Fedit%2Fentry%2F147870search_in%3Dtitles_and_contentperpage%3D25page%3D2filter_by_keyword%3D
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Soon, people will find Impeachments at the bottom of Cracker Jacks boxes.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.