Author Topic: BREAKING: United Airlines issues nationwide ground stop due to equipment outage  (Read 552 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
United Airlines issues nationwide ground stop due to computer issue

All flights have been halted.

United Airlines has issued a nationwide ground stop due to a computer issue, according to the Federal Aviation Administration.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/united-airlines-issues-nationwide-ground-stop-due-computer/story?id=102935382
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

Well, that's odd.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Don't worry.  Pete Buttplug's on the job.  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I understand there's been a rash of cyberattacks on utilities, hospitals, and other infrastructure lately.

Not sure this is the problem, but I'd be surprised if it isn't
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

That's Bootyjuice to you (and Joe Biden), pal.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Flights resumed.... :shrug:
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online cato potatoe

Computer issue, uhuh.  How did they fix it?  Did they stuff an asian into the overhead bin?  Or did they summon the police to beat up someone's dog?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 06:19:13 pm by cato potatoe »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Updated on September 5, 2023 2:02pm EDT
United Airlines lifts nationwide ground stop after equipment outage
Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg has stated he is aware of the United ground stop, which has been lifted

By Timothy Nerozzi FOXBusiness

United Airlines asked the Federal Aviation Administration on Tuesday to ground all its flights for around 40 minutes in the United States due to equipment failure.

United made the request, and the ground stop applied to all United and subsidiary flights, the FAA said. The airline lifted the ground stop before 2 p.m. ET.

"We are experiencing a systemwide technology issue and are holding all aircraft at their departure airports. Flights that are already airborne are continuing to their destination as planned," United Airlines wrote in a message on social media before the order was lifted.

Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg posted a message to social media Tuesday afternoon stating he was aware of the situation.

"Am aware of the nationwide ground stop at United Airlines due to IT issues," Buttigieg wrote. "FAA is currently receiving more information about the cause and scope of the issue, and DOT will make sure UA meets its obligations to affected passengers."

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/united-airlines-flights-grounded-nationwide-equipment-outage-faa-confirms
Support the USO