Author Topic: X boss Elon Musk vows to sue ADL for $22B for ‘falsely accusing it and me of being antisemitic’  (Read 320 times)

Offline Kamaji

X boss Elon Musk vows to sue ADL for $22B for ‘falsely accusing it and me of being antisemitic’

By Shannon Thaler
September 5, 2023

X owner Elon Musk threatened to sue the Anti-Defamation League for “roughly $22 billion” after accusing the civil rights group of chasing away advertisers since he bought the social media site.

The world’s richest man — who over the weekend amplified an extremist campaign to ban the Jewish group — claimed in a tweetstorm Monday night that the ADL was trying to shut down the site formerly known as Twitter by “falsely accusing it and me of being antisemitic.”

“To clear our platform’s name on the matter of anti-Semitism, it looks like we have no choice but to file a defamation lawsuit against the Anti-Defamation League … oh the irony!” he said.

Musk, who bought the site for $44 billion last October, blamed a 60% drop in advertising sales on the group.

“Based on what we’ve heard from advertisers, ADL seems to be responsible for most of our revenue loss,” Musk wrote.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/09/05/x-boss-elon-musk-vows-to-sue-adl-for-22b-for-falsely-accusing-it-and-me-of-being-antisemitic/

Online DB

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Love it.

ADL doesn't give a sh__ about Jews, and pretty much have been Democratic Butt Boys for at least in my memory.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.