Author Topic: Hospital Employee Leaks DEI Training Materials That Say Three Year-Olds Can be Transgender  (Read 298 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Mike LaChance Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Hospital Employee Leaks DEI Training Materials That Say Three Year-Olds Can be Transgender

“My name is Rose. I’m a transgender girl. I was born a boy, but I always knew that I was a girl”

An employee at Kaiser Permanente recently leaked some DEI training materials, which suggested that children as young as three can be transgender.

People on the left keep insisting this sort of thing isn’t happening, yet we keep seeing examples of it.

A “horrified” hospital employee at Kaiser Permanente leaked a sex change training for diversity, equity and inclusion, which promoted the idea that a 3-year-old can be transgender.

“The employee, who wishes to remain anonymous for fear of losing her job, was horrified,” according to the Wednesday report from Libs of TikTok.

As part of the hospital system’s DEI training, medical employees were expected to watch a video with children explaining they knew they were transgender at age 3 and 4.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/09/hospital-employee-leaks-dei-training-materials-that-say-three-year-olds-can-be-transgender/

Online Kamaji

These people need to be arrested, prosecuted, and jailed - in general population.