Author Topic: Almost nobody in Haiti died from COVID because almost nobody there got “vaccinated”  (Read 710 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Almost nobody in Haiti died from COVID because almost nobody there got “vaccinated”
09/03/2023 // Ethan Huff // 10.8K Views

The impoverished Caribbean nation of Haiti remains protected from the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), the reason being that almost nobody in the country got "vaccinated" for it following the launch of Operation Warp Speed.

According to reports, Haiti, one of the poorest countries in the world, also happens to have the world's lowest COVID death rates. As of the end of April, just 254 people have died in Haiti from what authorities agree constitutes COVID – and even this figure is likely overblown considering SARS-CoV-2 has never even been isolated and proven to exist.

Compared to the United States, which currently has a COVID death rate of around 1,800 per one million people, Haiti has a COVID death rate of just 22 per one million people.

NPR admits in a report about Haiti that nobody there wears a mask, and daily life is normal with busy and crowded buses and markets.

"And Haiti hasn't yet administered a single COVID-19 vaccine," NPR's Jason Beaubien further reveals.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-03-nobody-died-covid-haiti-nobody-got-vaccinated.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

What is the average age of Haitians?

Online mountaineer

What is the average age of Haitians?
The median age in Haiti is 23.5 years (2023).

Life Expectancy in Haiti: Females - 67.8 years; Males - 61.8 years

source: https://www.worldometers.info/demographics/haiti-demographics/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

There are so many other germs and viruses there that COVID simply couldn't compete with them.

Offline Kamaji

The median age in Haiti is 23.5 years (2023).

Life Expectancy in Haiti: Females - 67.8 years; Males - 61.8 years

source: https://www.worldometers.info/demographics/haiti-demographics/

In other words, most Haitians were (and are) young enough (50% are 23.5 y.o. or younger) that COVID was simply not a threat to them in any meaningful sense.  So it has little or nothing to do with vaccinations, and everything to do with being too young for COVID to have much bite.

Online mountaineer

Probably a better question to ask is why the Amish and the homeless living on America's streets didn't get Covid (also not vaccinated).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Holy bleep, so many lies and stupidities. But it's NaturalNews.

The impoverished Caribbean nation of Haiti remains protected from the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), the reason being that almost nobody in the country got "vaccinated" for it 1 following the launch of Operation Warp Speed 2.

According to reports, Haiti, one of the poorest countries in the world, also happens to have the world's lowest COVID death rates. As of the end of April, just 254 people have died in Haiti from what authorities agree constitutes COVID 3 – and even this figure is likely overblown considering SARS-CoV-2 has never even been isolated and proven to exist 4.

1 The SARS-CoV-2 virus was causing deaths nearly a year before the first Covid vaccine was authorized in the US or EuroLand (I'm not sure about China or Russia, which are not relevant). So this :silly: NaturalNews :silly: claim is stupidly anachronistic by almost a year.

2 I should not need to point this out, but Operation Warp Speed was solely a US effort. I.E. not in EuroLand, not in South or Central America, and not in the Caribbean, where Haiti is located. :silly: NaturalNews :silly: simply invoked a bogeyman hoping readers would not know or recognize that it was totally irrelevant.

3 I don't know from what body orifice :silly: NaturalNews :silly: pulled this number. In the real world, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/haiti/ , the number of deaths is ~3.5x greater, and the context is that the population of Haiti is ~1/30th that of the US. More about this below.

4 I'm surprised that even :silly: NaturalNews :silly: would recycle this STOOOOOpid lie. The SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated numerous times since late 2019. Isolation is how, for example, that it became known that it was a corona virus. Isolation is how it was recognized that it was a corona virus unique from that of, for example, SARS and MERS. Isolation provided the essential DNA sequence for BioNTech and Moderna for their mRNA vaccines, and for Oxford University and Janssen Research for their viral vector vaccines. Isolation is how variants have been recognized.

5 Haiti is a third world country with very inadequate healthcare availability. Unlike countries where Covid deaths numbers are probably exaggerated by not recognizing contributing factors, Haiti's numbers are much more likely under-stated, due to inadequate healthcare and reporting. Further, Haiti is an island and not a major tourist or business destination. This means that US and worldwide airline shutdowns and restrictions limited the importation of the SARS-CoV-2 into Haiti. Context matters, but was inconvenient to :silly: NaturalNews :silly: agenda.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

Probably a better question to ask is why the Amish and the homeless living on America's streets didn't get Covid (also not vaccinated).

Obviously same reason; vaccines cause COVID deaths.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"There's lies...damned lies...then there's statistics!" - somebody once said.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I live in an area among the Amish... and yes, they did. There were outbreaks in those communities.

But as noted... Amish have lots of children, and are a relatively young lot.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The other thing is, even if this were true... Haiti is an island, impoverished, one that no one really cares to visit. So transmission venues are limited.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
4 I'm surprised that even :silly: NaturalNews :silly: would recycle this STOOOOOpid lie. The SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated numerous times since late 2019. Isolation is how, for example, that it became known that it was a corona virus. Isolation is how it was recognized that it was a corona virus unique from that of, for example, SARS and MERS. Isolation provided the essential DNA sequence for BioNTech and Moderna for their mRNA vaccines, and for Oxford University and Janssen Research for their viral vector vaccines. Isolation is how variants have been recognized.
I'll see your little  :silly: and raise you

:laughingdog: :mauslaff: 000hehehehe

The sequence was well known because the damned virus was built in a lab. The 2014 variant had been slightly modified, but the sequence was known long before 2019 because the virus was MAN-MADE. Natural mutation, once it was in the wind, would occur to produce further variants. There were billions of human bioreactors out there with the virus reproducing in them, so variants would be expected.

As for Haiti, it has a huge parasite problem, including Malaria, and the use of Chloroquine is common.  Make of that what you will.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis