Author Topic: “Transableism” is the new “abyss” – People are “choosing” to identify as “handicapped,” and it is as  (Read 333 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

“Transableism” is the new “abyss” – People are “choosing” to identify as “handicapped,” and it is as messed up as it sounds
Story by Milla •
19h

1 of 18 Photos in Gallery More and more people want to reinvent themselves to the point where they become handicapped. The issue, known as “transableism,” belongs to “Body Integrity Identity Disorder” and represents people who identify as handicapped.
Auto Rotation Off
Full screen
1 of 18 Photos in Gallery©Provided by BuzzLoving

“Transableism” is the new “abyss” – People are “choosing” to identify as “handicapped,” and it is as messed up as it sounds
More and more people want to reinvent themselves to the point where they become handicapped. The issue, known as “transableism,” belongs to “Body Integrity Identity Disorder” and represents people who identify as handicapped.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/transableism-is-the-new-abyss-people-are-choosing-to-identify-as-handicapped-and-it-is-as-messed-up-as-it-sounds/ss-AA1gehd8?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f08a7779ed884411ad59ff0000a5322b&ei=7#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji