Author Topic: Biden touts America as having 'strongest economy,' 'lowest inflation rate' in the world despite soar  (Read 335 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 September 4, 2023 1:12pm EDT
Biden touts America as having 'strongest economy,' 'lowest inflation rate' in the world despite soaring prices
President champions Bidenomics as 'blue-collar blueprint for America'

By Danielle Wallace FOXBusiness

President Biden, during Labor Day remarks Monday, touted that the United States has the lowest inflation rate among major world economies, despite his own Secretary of Commerce admitting just a day earlier that inflation "still exists" and "remains a challenge" for Americans. 

Taking a stage in Philadelphia that was decorated in banners reading "UNION STRONG," the president once again claimed Bidenomics "is working," saying that when the middle class does well, "everyone does well." 

"And guess what? You can still be a millionaire or a billionaire. Except one thing, pay your taxes. Pay your taxes. Bidenomics is a blue-collar blueprint for America. It's for you," Biden said.

"As I said a thousand times, there is no quit in America. None. All I hear from my friends on the other side, what they say is wrong with America. They keep telling us America is failing. They're wrong. I've got news for them. America has the strongest economy in the world right now today. Lowest inflation rate among any major economy, 13.5 million new jobs," Biden said. "America isn’t failing. America is winning, and the rest of the world knows it. That's why our friends and allies are looking to us."

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-touts-america-strongest-economy-lowest-inflation-world-despite-soaring-prices
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I see Jon Lovitz is advising the Biden admin.

That's the ticket.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

Brandon is once again full of crappola.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.