Author Topic: Bill Maher compares woke liberals to KKK on Joe Rogan show: They see race 'first and foremost'  (Read 180 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Bill Maher compares woke liberals to KKK on Joe Rogan show: They see race 'first and foremost'
Opinion by Brian Flood

5h

Bill Maher slams Biden for refusing to stand up to wokeness: That's what I 'hate the most'
Comedian Bill Maher said far-left progressives were comparable to the Ku Klux Klan due to their fixation on race in a new interview.

Maher appeared on "The Joe Rogan Experience" on Saturday and Rogan told the veteran comic that he was like a "90s liberal" because his ideology isn’t as extreme as modern progressives.

"You’re like liberals back when they were more reasonable before they became leftists. And now every liberal kind of has to be a leftist," Rogan said. "If you want to be on the team, you’ve got to subscribe to the most fringe ideas that the team is promoting."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/bill-maher-compares-woke-liberals-to-kkk-on-joe-rogan-show-they-see-race-first-and-foremost/ar-AA1gdZue?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=12b8eb979ae64c6490019a72c558ea32&ei=114
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson