Author Topic: Mother of trafficked Virginia girl sues school district over secret gender transition  (Read 522 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mother of trafficked Virginia girl sues school district over secret gender transition
Story by Breccan F. Thies •
11h

EXCLUSIVE — A Virginia mother is suing her local school district in federal court, saying staff there secretly transitioned her daughter, putting her in such dangerous situations that she ran away only to be kidnapped and sex-trafficked.

Michele Blair, mother of Sage, filed a lawsuit against the Appomattox County School Board and district staff, as well as Baltimore, Maryland, area public defender Aneesa Khan, who is accused in the lawsuit of conducting a "series of acts aimed at depriving Mrs. Blair of custody of her daughter and keeping [Sage] in Maryland to be affirmed in a male identity."

"They stole my right to protect my daughter," Blair told the Washington Examiner. "I'm the parent, I am an expert on my child, there is nobody in the school or court system that knows my daughter better than me. They will never know my daughter better than I do."

Blair said her daughter was severely bullied in school, but alleges that the school district withheld information as to why that was happening: the fact that Sage was identifying as a boy in school.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/mother-of-trafficked-virginia-girl-sues-school-district-over-secret-gender-transition/ar-AA1gcGRB
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson