Author Topic: Moderna Vaccine Patented 9 Months Before Pandemic. Thanks to the Fauci-Baric’ Manmade SARS Viruses  (Read 1024 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
From Rangerrebew:  I happened to browsing around this site and found this.  Very interesting, I thought,

Moderna Vaccine Patented 9 Months Before Pandemic. Thanks to the Fauci-Baric’ Manmade SARS Viruses
By Fabio G. C. Carisio -June 10, 202324011 14

On the cover image the SARS masterminds Anthony Fauci and Ralph Baric beside the hot patent
by Fabio Giuseppe Carlo Carisio

VERSIONE IN ITALIANO

First published on March, 1, 2023

A disturbing document had already emerged proving the existence of an experimental gene serum based on messenger RNA against Covid-19 on 12 December 2019.

But nothing appears compared to the terrible secrets about the Spikevax vaccine produced by Big Pharma Moderna in Cambridge (Massachusetts, USA) thanks to the money of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Pentagon (the American Department of Defense), and the collaboration with the Niaid (Institute Allergy and Infectious Diseases National Park) headed by Anthony Fauci, White House advisor on the SARS-Cov-2 pandemic.

Patent US10702600 for the vaccine candidate mRNA-1273 was in fact registered in its new composition on March 28, 2019.

That is 9 months before the official outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic in China and the availability of the official Wuhan sequence MN908947.1, the virus initially called 2019-nCoV and then renamed by the World Health Organization SARS-Cov-2 to the strong genomic identity with SARS of 2003 (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, or Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, when virus and disease were called the same).

https://www.vtforeignpolicy.com/2023/06/moderna-vaccine-patented-9-months-before-pandemic-thanks-to-the-fauci-baric-manmade-sars-viruses/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

I'm shocked!  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Smokin Joe

I'm shocked!  *****rollingeyes*****
Does NIAID or Fauci have any royalty interest?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Does NIAID or Fauci have any royalty interest?

:pondering:

I might be shocked sommore.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline PeteS in CA

Is this BS claim being recycled? The SARS-CoV-2 virus is a coronavirus, one of many, as was the SARS virus of the 2003 outbreak and the MERS virus of the 2012 outbreak. So of course research was being done by multiple pharmaceuticals companies on coronaviruses. But the BS is that they were experimenting with the SARS-CoV-2 virus. China may have begun doing so in December 2019, since the outbreak had begun there a month or so earlier, but Bogey-Moderna and Bogey-Pfizer were not experimenting with the SARS-CoV-2 virus (nor was BioNTech, the actual developer of the Covid vaccine Pfizer produced and distributed).

Moderna is "Big Pharma"? What an ignorant claim. Invoke a bogeyman and some people's confirmation bias kicks in. Before Covid Moderna was a small company that had multiple products in development, but none had reached production. In January 2020, Moderna was not at all big. Around the time Moderna's Covid vaccine began Phase 3 testing, they received the government contract and funding to begin producing their vaccine, in anticipation that it could be authorized for use. Moderna was so small in late 2020 and beyond and lacking production capacity that it had to contract both production and fill-and-finish. Even with Moderna's Covid-vaccine-heavy 2022 gross revenue, Pfizer had more than 5 times greater gross revenue. And because a large or huge percentage of Moderna's revenue is from their Covid vaccine, their gross revenue is likely to shrink significantly in 2023 and beyond.

But invoke a bogeyman and some people's confirmation bias kicks in, and confirmation bias often is far stronger than unwelcome contrary facts.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

Oh Bullshit.

From Nature.com
(NOTE the date of the article)

Letter
    Published: 09 November 2015

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence

https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985.pdf (downloadable)
https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985 Web page that gives information on authors (click on author's name)

Note the Authors, and that among them, Xing-Yi Ge is from
Xing-Yi Ge

Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China
and (I missed this the first time I posted this information) Zhengli-Li Shi
Zhengli-Li Shi

Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China

From the Abstract:
Using the SARS-CoV reverse genetics system2, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild-type backbone can efficiently use multiple orthologs of the SARS receptor human angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2), replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV. Additionally, in vivo experiments demonstrate replication of the chimeric virus in mouse lung with notable pathogenesis. Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from infection with CoVs using the novel spike protein. On the basis of these findings, we synthetically re-derived an infectious full-length SHC014 recombinant virus and demonstrate robust viral replication both in vitro and in vivo. Our work suggests a potential risk of SARS-CoV re-emergence from viruses currently circulating in bat populations.

The virus had been around since it was created in 2014 at Chapel Hill, NC, and was moved for further gain of function research to Wuhan Institute of Virology after gain of function research was banned in the US. There was plenty of time to come up with possible vaccines.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Leading Report
@LeadingReport
BREAKING: CDC has stated that Americans who have received mRNA COVID vaccines are now at a higher risk of infection from new variants of the virus than those who are unvaccinated.
1:38 PM · Sep 4, 2023
·
2M
 Views
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

The virus had been around since it was created in 2014 at Chapel Hill, NC, and was moved for further gain of function research to Wuhan Institute of Virology after gain of function research was banned in the US. There was plenty of time to come up with possible vaccines.

Do you find it noteworthy that a start-up pharmaceutical company would place all of its resources into developing a new type of 'vaccine' [sic] against a lab-created virus?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

Leading Report
@LeadingReport
BREAKING: CDC has stated that Americans who have received mRNA COVID vaccines are now at a higher risk of infection from new variants of the virus than those who are unvaccinated.
·
2M
 Views

See... I tolja so...  :whistle:

Offline Hoodat

Now, can we get that giant NY Times headline above the fold, "CONSERVATIVES WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG"?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Leading Report
@LeadingReport
·
2M
 Views

As soon as I heard what they were making, mRNA, I said, No Way, Jose!  I even predicted the greatest source of COVID for the unvaxxed would be the people who ARE vaxxed. 

Now that has come to pass.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You did, and I was sitting right next to you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

And surely it's a coincidence it just so happened to come out in an election year when Trump was cruising to re-election, right?

Offline roamer_1

Now, can we get that giant NY Times headline above the fold, "CONSERVATIVES WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG"?

Prolly not  :shrug:

Offline roamer_1

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

Do you find it noteworthy that a start-up pharmaceutical company would place all of its resources into developing a new type of 'vaccine' [sic] against a lab-created virus?
Depends on where the grant money led. There was a pathogen, and may well have known there was going to be a (mass) market. The question is one of whether the Government was looking for a jab that might keep researchers from getting it and funded it (with serious profit potential if the bug just happened to escape).

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

So there was no SARS outbreak in 2003? There was no MERS outbreak in 2012? These both were corona viruses.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

On another tack, "Spikevax" did not become the name for Moderna's original Covid vaccine until January 2022, https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-takes-key-action-approving-second-covid-19-vaccine , another anachronism reason the OP article claim is false. What does not exist cannot be patented.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 05:54:12 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

As Nefarious likes to say, “Probably just a coincidence.”
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Smokin Joe

So there was no SARS outbreak in 2003? There was no MERS outbreak in 2012? These both were corona viruses.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

On another tack, "Spikevax" did not become the name for Moderna's original Covid vaccine until January 2022, https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-takes-key-action-approving-second-covid-19-vaccine , another anachronism reason the OP article claim is false. What does not exist cannot be patented.
You would contend it just popped into existence with FDA approval? Do you have to have a brand name to patent something? Or is the trademark something that comes later?

If for once you would RTFA, you would know that that SARS virus was one of the components used to manufacture SARS-Cov-2

BTW, it was discovered about 2005 that Zinc was an effective inhibitor of viral replication in vitro and in vivo for the original SARS virus. Lo and behold, it acts the same on the lab-created derivative SARS Cov-2. As for MERS, maybe there is a lot of drinking camel piss in your neighborhood, but it hasn't been a problem here.

Coronaviruses are nothing new, HCoV-229E, HCoV-NL63, HCoV-OC43, and HCoV-HKU1 contribute a considerable share of upper and lower respiratory tract infections in adults and children. About 25% of common colds are caused by Coronaviruses.

But tinkering around with them, adding spike proteins from bat viruses makes for different critters, and adding the spike protein from a Bat Coronavirus to a deadly, but not very contagious bug (SARS) makes for something you can have a global panic over.

The panic is the real weapon, Pete, and it was masterfully deployed.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 06:32:23 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Operation Warp Speed was able to get shots in the arms so quickly because NIAID already had SARS-1 and MERS research in progress for the previous two decades.

SARS-1 and MERS were also beta coronaviruses, like Covid-19/SARS-2.  SARS-1 and SARS-2 may have a common ancestor.

https://nextstrain.org/groups/blab/sars-like-cov?c=host&d=tree&l=radial

Especially after the emergence of human cases of MERS (acquired from animals, not other people), NIAID put increased effort of beta coronavirus research, of which Operation Warp Speed was the beneficiary.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline roamer_1

Operation Warp Speed was able to get shots in the arms so quickly because NIAID already had SARS-1 and MERS research in progress for the previous two decades.

SARS-1 and MERS were also beta coronaviruses, like Covid-19/SARS-2.  SARS-1 and SARS-2 may have a common ancestor.

https://nextstrain.org/groups/blab/sars-like-cov?c=host&d=tree&l=radial

Especially after the emergence of human cases of MERS (acquired from animals, not other people), NIAID put increased effort of beta coronavirus research, of which Operation Warp Speed was the beneficiary.

Huh... cuz the way it looked to me, they already had their 'cure' ready to go before it started  :whistle:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Chi-coms were probably able to sequence the Covid-19/SARS2 so rapidly in Jan., 2020, because they lied about when they sequenced it.

My personal belief is that Covid-19/SARS2 escaped from a lab in Wuhan.  As part of their gain of function testing and creating chimeric versions of Covid-19/SARS2, the Chi-coms probably had multiple sequences in their secret virus phylogenetic databases.

"Scientists" have not definitively proved from which animal the Covid-19/SARS2 virus jumped to humans.

SARS-cov-1 was traced back to civets as the animal-to-human source.

MERS was traced back to camels.

The closest relatives to original Wuhan strain of Covid-19/SARS2 have been traced to Horseshoe(nose) Bats along the Yunnan (China) / Laos border region.  The match was not statistically close enough to identify bats as the animal-to-human source of the virus.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.