Author Topic: Pakistani militants using US military gear abandoned in Afghanistan, prime minister says  (Read 494 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pakistan Blames Biden’s Afghanistan Disaster for Surge of Terrorist Attacks

John Hayward 4 Sep 2023

Anwaar-ul-Haq Kakar, the caretaker prime minister of Pakistan, told a state television audience on Friday that President Joe Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021 unleashed a wave of terrorist attacks in the Pakistani border region – and some of those terrorists used American equipment abandoned by Biden.

“The reason for the recent resurgence of terrorism being witnessed in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Baluchistan is, unfortunately, an outcome of the rushed military withdrawal by the U.S. and NATO allies,” Kakar said on Friday, naming the two Pakistani provinces that border on Afghanistan.

“The rushed withdrawal has had an impact not just on Pakistan but also on Central Asia, China, Iran, and the whole region,” Kakar added.

According to Kakar, Pakistani officials wanted the U.S. to make a “responsible withdrawal” from Afghanistan, and they specifically warned about the danger of leaving American military equipment behind for terrorists, insurgents, and the brutal Taliban regime to seize. Kakar said terrorists are now pulling off operations in Pakistan using U.S. military weapons and gear.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2023/09/04/pakistan-blames-bidens-afghanistan-disaster-for-surge-of-terrorist-attacks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Pakistani militants using US military gear abandoned in Afghanistan, prime minister says

By Victor Nava
September 5, 2023

US military equipment left behind during the chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan has made its way into the hands of Pakistani militants, the country’s prime minister claimed Monday.

The high-tech gear, which may include firearms with laser and thermal sighting systems, is reportedly being used by the Pakistani Taliban, a militant group also known as Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan, in clashes that have intensified in recent months with Pakistan’s security forces.

Pakistan’s Prime Minister Anwaar-ul-Haq Kakar said the development was “emerging as a new challenge” in a meeting with reporters in Islamabad on Monday.

Kakar argued that a “coordinated approach” must be taken to tackle the threat that abandoned US military equipment poses to Pakistan, adding that Pakistani security forces will continue to “defend our home, children, mosques and places of worship.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/09/05/pakistani-militants-reportedly-using-us-military-gear-abandoned-in-afghanistan/

Online Kamaji

Joe Biden - the gift that just keeps on giving ... to America's enemies.

Offline dfwgator

Joe Biden - the gift that just keeps on giving ... to America's enemies.

George Bush, too.     All that time in Afghanistan, and it turned out Bin Laden was in Pock-ee-stan.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Matters not.

The more pakistanis that kill each other in that country, the better off the rest of the world is.

Online DefiantMassRINO

The Taliban, and similar offshoot groups, were a monster of Pakistan's own creation with help from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan.

The Pakistanis only have their own Pakistani Intelligence Service, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arbia, and American incompetence to blame for their current predictament.

////00000////

This is an instance of the "enemy of my enemy" has become "the enemy of my enemy is now my enemy, too".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.