Author Topic: Violent Criminals Continue To Pose As Migrant Children To Enter US; Congress Must Act Now  (Read 170 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Violent Criminals Continue To Pose As Migrant Children To Enter US; Congress Must Act Now
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
|
by Outside Contributor

Despite all the “victory laps” Biden administration officials have taken as they brag that their unlawful policies and processing programs have reduced illegal immigration, recent border data shows the opposite.

On top of that, there is an undeniable link between the increase in illegal entrants being welcomed into the country and an increase in violent crime, which is posing a significant threat to public safety.

This is a matter that must be addressed when Congress returns in September, and its resolution is so critical that Congress must tie it to the negotiations for funding the federal government for the new fiscal year that starts Oct. 1.

In July, as temperatures soared into the triple digits, Border Patrol agents apprehended more than 132,652 illegal aliens between the ports at the southwest border—a 33% increase over June, when 99,539 illegal aliens were apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico line.

https://amac.us/newsline/national-security/violent-criminals-continue-to-pose-as-migrant-children-to-enter-us-congress-must-act-now/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Nothing is going to be done about the border as long as these people are in the White House
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Signs warning people to stay out of the US are as useful as they would have been in France warning Nazis to stay out! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson