Author Topic: Shrinking Bidenomics: Alarm grows as jobs, GDP data revised downward  (Read 410 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Shrinking Bidenomics: Alarm grows as jobs, GDP data revised downward

Under the Trump administration, job growth was higher than expected every year.
By Madeleine Hubbard

Updated: September 4, 2023 - 5:57am

President Job Biden’s story about the success of Bidenomics just keeps shrinking.

The Labor Department has consistently overestimated payroll growth predictions under the 46th president and has been forced to revise the data downward to reflect slower economic growth throughout 2023.

In addition, the Commerce Department significantly revised economic growth downward, dropping last quarter’s Gross Domestic Product by three-tenths of a point from 2.4% to 2.1%.

Experts say the administration’s overly positive economic predictions — especially on jobs — are masking the growing discomfort that every day Americans feel from inflation and rising interest rates.

“The labor force participation rate is the story there. I think it's really because people really are running out of money basically to afford living,” said Alfredo Ortiz, the head of the Job Creators Network, small business lobby.

more
https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/bidenomics-payroll-growth-estimates-consistently-below-labor
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Shrinking Bidenomics: Alarm grows as jobs, GDP data revised downward
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 02:56:20 pm »
It isn't surprising that the numbers have been inflated a bit to boost Brandon's Bidenomics, but will people vote with their wallets in mind??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2023, 03:25:29 pm »
It isn't surprising that the numbers have been inflated a bit to boost Brandon's Bidenomics, but will people vote with their wallets in mind??

Good question.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2023, 03:58:36 pm »

They didn’t in 2022

It’s gonna take more than “Biden and Democrats bad” to win in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy