Author Topic: White supremacists march on Orlando, waving swastika flags and raising Heil Hitler salutes - just da  (Read 1207 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White supremacists march on Orlando, waving swastika flags and raising Heil Hitler salutes - just days after racist Dollar General store attack in Jacksonville that left three dead

Social media videos showed the groups - known as 'Blood Tribe' and 'The Goyim Defense League' - marching through the Orlando area
    The marchers, caught on video by several social media users, were raising the Nazi salute and chanting 'we are everywhere' around Orlando and even at Disney
    It came just days after racist shooter Ryan Palmeter killed three black people at a Dollar General store in Jacksonville

By Stephen M. Lepore For Dailymail.Com

Updated: 06:28 EDT, 3 September 2023

Multiple groups of professed neo-Nazis were spotted marching through parks in the Orlando area Saturday, with one group even ending up at the gates of Walt Disney World.

Social media videos showed the groups - known as 'Blood Tribe' and 'The Goyim Defense League' - taking to the streets in Cranes Roost Park in Altamonte Spring.

The marchers, caught on video by State Representative Anna V. Eskamani, were raising the Nazi salute and chanting 'we are everywhere.'

It came just days after racist mass shooter Ryan Palmeter killed three black people at a Dollar General store in Jacksonville. Palmeter walked into the store on Saturday armed with two firearms, including an AR-15-style rifle adorned with swastikas.

According to fliers, the two groups worked together to organize a 'March of the Redshirts' rally.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12474737/White-supremacists-march-Orlando-waving-swastika-flags-raising-Heil-Hitler-salutes-just-days-racist-Dollar-General-store-attack-Jacksonville-left-three-dead.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
According to fliers, the two groups worked together to organize a 'March of the Redshirts A-Holes' rally.

Offline roamer_1

Never heard of them before.  :shrug:

Offline Hoodat

Social media videos showed the groups - known as 'Blood Tribe' and 'The Goyim Defense League' - t

I call BS.  No self-respecting Jew-hating Nazi group is going to call themselves 'The Goyim Defense League'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

The FBI is really slipping.

Offline libertybele

The FBI is really slipping.

The FBI doesn't give a darn.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

This false flag operation has been brought to you by FBI Productions, LLC - "When you care enough to present the biggest pile of BS."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

PLOT TWIST: Newest group of Florida Nazis are BIG Joe Biden fans annnd we can't stop laughing (watch)
Sam J.
 10:05 AM on September 03, 2023
Twitchy
This is ... weird.

Even a little hilarious.

Seems the newest groups of Nazis showing up in Florida are Biden supporters. Then again, probably the most well-known white supremacist in recent years, Richard Spencer, also became a Biden supporter so maybe we shouldn't be all that surprised with this.  ...
Nazi group in Florida today say they support Joe Biden for 2024 election ...

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/status/1698150960613249417

Offline mountaineer

Stephen Stone
@Stephen19718352
It’s not even hard to track the Fed connection to this. This took me about 5 minutes to unravel. Pohlhaus comes out of nowhere and gets “a following.” Then he somehow starts buying property in Maine with……..

See Twitter threads:

https://twitter.com/LockwoodsLkgGls/status/1698322479595286951

https://twitter.com/DrakeDragoon3/status/1698151444791411039
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 06:19:01 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Not exactly what he said.... IMHO, sounded like he dared disagree with Trump over his stance on Ukraine support. Sounded like he said he didn't vote (useless). Hard to say beyond that because it didn't make sense (Do you support Ukraine (question), Hell Ukraine, Hell Asa(?)).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Find the Fed: Here’s Hoping Someone Can Identify the Tattooed “Nazis” at Gathering in Florida …UPDATE: One Nazi Identified – Says He Was Backed by CIA
by Jim Hoft Sep. 3, 2023 7:45 am

The “Nazis” were marching in Florida on Saturday.

They had a large following for their rally with every member in new red shirts and face masks.

Most of the protesters hid their faces. But a couple of tattooed Nazis left their masks in the car.

Who’s this guy?
He appears to be one of the only “Nazis” who will show his face.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/whos-fed-heres-hoping-someone-can-identify-chris/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I call BS.  No self-respecting Jew-hating Nazi group is going to call themselves 'The Goyim Defense League'.
Good point!

Whenever I see one of these sorts of displays, I wonder who is backing it and to what purpose. Looks like a mess of "useful idiots" or paid performers to me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
These are all Antifa Democrats.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I love the smell of Astroturf in the morning.

Offline mountaineer

“We’re all DeSantis supporters! Whoo! [clapping & laughing]. We’re all DeSantis supporters!”

But immediately after:

“F*ck Ron DeSantis. Ron DeSantis is a joke. Ron DeSantis is a joke”

https://twitter.com/MarcACaputo/status/1698413934947037389

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is no Republican who is STUPID enough to do this. These are all Liberal Democrats. (just following their own natural path, seig heil mutherfucks)
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Carefully orchestrated False Flag Operations are the only schtick the left has left.

Did anyone check Ray Epps' whereabouts during this little foray?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Find the Fed: Here’s Hoping Someone Can Identify the Tattooed “Nazis” at Gathering in Florida …UPDATE: One Nazi Identified – Says He Was Backed by CIA

They had a large following for their rally with every member in new red shirts and face masks.

Most of the protesters hid their faces. But a couple of tattooed Nazis left their masks in the car.

Who’s this guy?

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/whos-fed-heres-hoping-someone-can-identify-chris/

Should be fairly easy to identify with those tats.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is weird that the Left would actually OUT THEMSELVES as real life Nazis.
The FBI is a joke.  LOL!

Offline Kamaji

Who’s this guy?

more

Supposedly this guy's name is Christopher Pohlhaus, and he is allegedly a former marine.  Source:  https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/oops-marching-nazis-forget-their-lines-tell-reporters/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=oops-marching-nazis-forget-their-lines-tell-reporters