Author Topic: Welcome to America: In First Two Months in NYC, Illegal Arrested at Least 6 Times for 14 Crimes  (Read 194 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Welcome to America: In First Two Months in NYC, Illegal Arrested at Least 6 Times for 14 Crimes
By Margaret Flavin Sep. 2, 2023 11:40 am318 Comments

Daniel Hernandez Martinez, 29, an illegal from Venezuela that arrived in New York City two months ago, is making himself at home in the Big Apple.

He arrived on June 27 and allegedly committed his first crime on June 28.

In his first two months, Martinez has been arrested at least six times on 14 different charges. The charges include randomly attacking at least three strangers and two police officers.

Thanks Joe Biden!

Why a Veteran-Owned Freeze-Dried Beef Company Unabashedly Embraces an America First Worldview

A NYC officer with more than 20 years on the job told The New York Post, “He’s been wreaking havoc. This is not an isolated incident. These migrants are getting arrested quite often here, and we really don’t know who they are. They really don’t have ID. They’re not being vetted properly, but some of them are committing some of the most violent crimes here.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/welcome-america-first-two-months-nyc-illegal-arrested/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson