Author Topic: Far Left Journo Pranked Into Falsely Claiming Conservative Network Faked a Trump Interview.  (Read 417 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Far Left Journo Pranked Into Falsely Claiming Conservative Network Faked a Trump Interview.

The left wing Daily Beast website has been forced to issue a correction after being pranked into claiming that an interview with former President Donald Trump, aired on the conservative news network Real America’s Voice, was faked.

The Beast was forced to change their story by notorious left-wing “reporter” Zachary Petrizzo after it became apparent that quotes attributed to Real America’s Voice owner, Rob Sigg were in fact fake themselves. The embarrassing correction states: This story has been updated to remove quotes attributed to the owner of Real America’s Voice, Robert Sigg, saying he is investigating whether the call was a prank and criticizing network staffers.

A Daily Beast reporter had a conversation by text with a person who identified themselves as Sigg, on a number public records show was once associated with Sigg—but a spokesperson for Real America’s Voice said that it was not Sigg and is not his current number.

Interviewer John Solomon responded to The Daily Beast on X (formerly Twitter) calling their story “defamatory” and something “concocted from the theater of the absurd.”

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/09/02/far-left-journo-pranked-into-falsely-claiming-conservative-network-faked-a-trump-interview/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson