Author Topic: American College of OBGYNs Calls For No Limits on Abortion  (Read 732 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
American College of OBGYNs Calls For No Limits on Abortion
« on: September 03, 2023, 12:07:32 am »
American College of OBGYNs Calls For No Limits on Abortion

Katherine Hamilton 2 Sep 2023

One of the nation’s most influential medical organizations wrote an op-ed published in The Washington Post on Wednesday calling for abortion with no restrictions.

In the op-ed, the American College of OBGYN (ACOG) and Society of Family Planning called for abortion on demand and claimed that abortion “saves lives.” This comes as Democrats continue to deny that they support abortion up until birth, despite evidence to the contrary.

“It improves and saves lives, and it must be available without restrictions, without limitations, and without barriers — just as any other critical part of health care,” wrote ACOG interim chief executive Christopher Zahn and director of advocacy and public affairs for the Society of Family Planning Jenni Villavicencio.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: American College of OBGYNs Calls For No Limits on Abortion
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2023, 12:17:49 am »
Bunch of Pu$$y lookers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: American College of OBGYNs Calls For No Limits on Abortion
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2023, 02:03:51 am »
Well, with the birth rate down...

I guess some folks would kill to have a full appointment book.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis