Author Topic: City officials state migrants kids who attend school in NYC don't have to show proof of vaccination  (Read 236 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Leeroy Johnson
@LeeroyPress
City Hall NYC
City officials state migrants kids who attend school in NYC don't have to show proof of vaccination or immunization records.

https://twitter.com/leeroypress/status/1696988128337146354?s=46
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Reject any American citizens who don't have proof, though.   ****slapping
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Homeschooling should be booming! I would not send my child to school under these conditions. In what other ways will Americans and legal residents be treated as second class, grading? Will this bring about a return of English speaking students being penalized in learning time waiting on those who don't to have everything translated while the English speakers wait?