Author Topic: Chicago Schools Enroll 2K Migrant Kids as Taxpayers Spend Another $15M for Bilingual Services  (Read 211 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chicago Schools Enroll 2K Migrant Kids as Taxpayers Spend Another $15M for Bilingual Services

JOHN BINDER1 Sep 2023219
2:03
The Chicago, Illinois public school system has enrolled an estimated 2,000 migrant children for the school year, which started August 21 as local taxpayers are spending millions more for bilingual instruction programs.

As the school year started in Chicago last month, about 2,000 migrant children are expected to have been and are soon to be enrolled in public schools — many with little-to-no help with their language barrier, according to parents and volunteers who spoke to the Chicago Tribune.

When some migrant children sought to go to school on the first day, their parents said they were turned away because “they didn’t have people who spoke Spanish.” One volunteer said migrant children at Chicago schools will likely “be on their own, using Google Translate.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/01/chicago-schools-enroll-2k-migrant-kids-as-taxpayers-spend-another-15m-for-bilingual-services/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Aiding and abetting criminals is itself a crime!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien