Author Topic: MH370 Location Revealed: 'Ground-Breaking' Investigation into the Mysterious Plane Disappearance Iso  (Read 382 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MH370 Location Revealed: 'Ground-Breaking' Investigation into the Mysterious Plane Disappearance Isolates Southern Indian Ocean Whereabouts
Story by Connor Surmonte •
18h

Aground-breaking study was released this week that provided the most detailed projected flight path yet for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, according to Knewz.com.

The study, conducted by physicist and avionics experts Richard Godfrey, Dr. Hannes Coetzee, and Professor Simon Maskell, reportedly pinpointed the aircraft's final position to a remote patch of the Southern Indian Ocean.

The authors of the study reportedly used a scientifically proven technique over the course of three years to hone and improve their findings, Knewz.com reported.

The study was sent to the Malaysian Minister of Transport, the Malaysian Accident Investigation Bureau, and the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/mh370-location-revealed-ground-breaking-investigation-into-the-mysterious-plane-disappearance-isolates-southern-indian-ocean-whereabouts/ar-AA1g6KFF?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e8091daff882460dbb23d8f8e970aeca&ei=36
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Is there an actual location revealed?
Or... just the area where they believe it's located?