Author Topic: Biden’s big lie about the border exposed  (Read 204 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s big lie about the border exposed
« on: September 02, 2023, 10:45:26 am »
Biden’s big lie about the border exposed
Opinion by Mark Krikorian

12h

Some readers will remember “Baghdad Bob,” the Saddam Hussein regime’s spokesman during the 2003 US invasion of Iraq, who confidently claimed “There are no American tanks in Baghdad!” as American tanks were literally in the background.

The Biden administration has its own Baghdad Bob — White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre. Some of her pronouncements are just silly, like her claim that the decrepit President Biden has so much energy “I can’t even keep up with him.”

But this week’s howler was a much more consequential lie.

When asked about congressional concerns about the border crisis, she said, “The president has done more to secure the border, to deal with this issue of immigration than anybody else. He really has.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/biden-s-big-lie-about-the-border-exposed/ar-AA1g7huk?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e8091daff882460dbb23d8f8e970aeca&ei=33
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson