Author Topic: Woke teachers mad at students refusing to wear pride outfits and say their pronouns are U.S.A  (Read 373 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Woke teachers mad at students refusing to wear pride outfits and say their pronouns are U.S.A
Story by Asir F •
15h

Unfortunately in our society today, it seems to be wrong for children wanting to show patriotism to their own country. Furthermore, a few woke teachers were upset at their students refusing to wear pride gear. They instead chant that their pronouns are U.S.A. Conservatives are happy to hear that children are proud of their country.

According to the Daily Mail, middle school students in Massachusetts organized a protest in response to a request to wear rainbow colors for Pride Month on June 2. They tore down Pride decorations, ripped up Pride flag stickers, and chant, “USA are my pronouns.”

Following that, they were adorning themselves in red, white, and blue. Furthermore, the students were dismantling hallway decorations given by the Spectrum Group. This includes quotes from Tennessee Williams and signs promoting a “safe space” and equality for all.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/woke-teachers-mad-at-students-refusing-to-wear-pride-outfits-and-say-their-pronouns-are-u-s-a/ar-AA1g73Ea?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e8091daff882460dbb23d8f8e970aeca&ei=14
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji