Author Topic: 'It's a f***ing disaster': Democrats reportedly in panic mode over chaos of Pennsylvania Democratic  (Read 496 times)

Online libertybele

'It's a f***ing disaster': Democrats reportedly in panic mode over chaos of Pennsylvania Democratic Party

Pennsylvania is critically important for Democrats. In 2020, the commonwealth helped propel Joe Biden to the White House. And in 2022, now-Sen. John Fetterman (D) won a hotly contested Senate race, giving Democrats control of the Senate.

To win in 2024, Democrats will need to win Pennsylvania again. But the state party currently finds itself in a state of total chaos, according to a new report.

Politico reported on Friday the Pennsylvania Democratic Party is "reeling from financial problems and a lack of trust across the party." Those financial problems include layoffs, and the trust issues are centered on whether party chairman Sharif Street, a member of the state Senate, is the right man for the job.

Here is what sources told Politico about the state of the party:

A former party staffer: "It's a f***ing disaster."
    A party committee member: "It's amateur hour."
    A top state Democratic elected official: "Pennsylvania is the single biggest battleground state in the country in the presidential election, and we have a total incompetent, lazy guy who has no clue what he’s doing running the state party."
    Democratic consultant Mike Mikus: "It's concerning that the state party is laying people off as we’re heading into a really important Supreme Court race, which then leads into the presidential year. They’re going to have to figure out a path forward to build their own fundraising operation, and it sounds like there’s a lot of building to be done right now."...........

https://www.theblaze.com/news/pennsylvania-democratic-party-chaos-politico-report
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

That's a shame.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Sharif Street is African-American, so, progressive limousine liberal white Dems are in a pickle.

If white PA Dems disparage him, they'll be racist hate-mongers.  Looks like a F-up, Move-up scenario.

The Dems could "promote" him to 2024 Chicago DNC Convention Assistant Executive Vice-President of "Special Projects".

As I am a Deplorable, Hillary Clinton (Pantsuit Stalin) would be most disappointed if I didn't make such a crass and offensive comment.  You're welcome, Hil-dog.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 11:09:34 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Remember folks, the Dems need those electoral college votes to steal the next election!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Disarray of the Party does not impact the Dem's ability to cheat in PA. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Disarray of the Party does not impact the Dem's ability to cheat in PA.
Absolutely. This clown show still managed to get Fetterlump elected.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ScottinVA

The situation of a party that got the likes of Fetterman elected in a supposed “red wave” can’t be that dire.