Author Topic: Biden’s “big mouth” about to expose his corruption in a soon-to-be-released damning audio tape, News  (Read 256 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s “big mouth” about to expose his corruption in a soon-to-be-released damning audio tape, Newsmax’s Greg Kelly announces
08/31/2023 // Belle Carter // 3K Views

"Joe has a big problem coming his way."
This was the warning uttered by anchor Greg Kelly during a recent episode of "Greg Kelly Reports" on Newsmax, a teaser for the release of what he referred to as an incriminating audio tape by no less than President Joe Biden himself.

"Biden has a big mouth and it got him into a lot of trouble, but he hasn't seen the half of it yet," Kelly said on the show's Aug. 29 broadcast. "There is an audio tape I am told by people in the know – not necessarily in government, not necessarily out of government, I can't say too much – but there is incontrovertible evidence of Joe Biden's corruption that is about to be made public.

The host said that the White House is aware of the tape's circulation but he claimed not to know who will be releasing the tape to the public. Nevertheless, he informed the public of the rough timeframe of its release. "It's not going to happen tomorrow, it's not going to happen before Labor Day, but it will happen sometime between Labor Day and Halloween," he said, offering very limited information about the release of the alleged tape.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-31-bidens-big-mouth-about-to-expose-his-corruption.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Until it happens...
Vaporware.

Offline Kamaji

I’ll believe it when I see it (or hear it, if you prefer).