Author Topic: Arizona House Speaker’s Brother Buys Majority Interest in Runbeck Election Services  (Read 1035 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Arizona House Speaker’s Brother Buys Majority Interest in Runbeck Election Services

Runbeck Election Services (RES) confirmed this week that Arizona House Speaker Ben Toma’s (R-Peoria) brother, Mihai Toma, purchased a majority stake in the company on August 18.

RES is the private company that processes Maricopa County’s mail-in ballots.

Mihai Toma (pictured above, left) is the president and CEO of Black Mountain Investment Company, whose subsidiary Lincoln Shields acquired the majority purchase. The speaker owns a large share of Black Mountain...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link

Nothing to see here folks! Move along now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL!  I already had this in my tab when you pointed it out!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
LOL!  I already had this in my tab when you pointed it out!

888high58888 :beer:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
First I heard this is Toma's brother.  Most of the Tweets I have seen on this said it was Ben, himself!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
First I heard this is Toma's brother.  Most of the Tweets I have seen on this said it was Ben, himself!

Either way it's corrupt beyond description!

- J. R. R. Tolkien