Author Topic: Milford Police reportedly bust illegal volleyball gambling operation  (Read 384 times)

Online DefiantMassRINO

Calling Congressman George Santos ...

https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2023/09/01/milford-police-reportedly-bust-illegal-volleyball-gambling-operation/?p1=hp_secondary

Milford Police reportedly bust illegal volleyball gambling operation

Milford police estimated that the operation drew in tens of thousands of dollars every weekend night.

By Ross Cristantiello   
September 1, 2023 | 10:22 AM

Police in Milford recently shut down an illegal gambling operation that centered on backyard volleyball tournaments, according to multiple reports.

Behind a home on Franklin Street, volleyball games were regularly held that could be bet on by those in attendance. Players also paid to participate in the games, WCVB reported.

Milford Police did not immediately return a request for information Friday morning.

Thousands of people from out of state would come to the tournaments to wager on the games and buy concessions and alcohol. Card games were also played and gambled on. ...
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.