Author Topic: New Emails Explain Why Burisma Gave Hunter Biden That Cushy Board Seat... Matt Vespa  (Read 353 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Emails Explain Why Burisma Gave Hunter Biden That Cushy Board Seat
Matt Vespa
5–6 minutes

Hunter Biden’s laptop is a treasure trove of potentially felonious activity. It’s a roadmap into the entire Biden operation concerning shady deals with corrupt oligarchs whose monies were funneled into shell companies owned by the family. These proceeds soared into the millions of dollars, which explains the over 170 suspicious activity reports from six banks regarding the family’s financial transactions. Joe Biden’s son raked in $20 million from these people—he still didn’t know what was going on? Any parent would know, and Hunter isn’t one to keep his mouth shut about his lucrative exploits. His ego wouldn’t allow it.

We have tax and gun charges, which Hunter’s lawyers thought would be settled through a sweetheart plea deal before a judge with common sense tossed it, especially over the secret immunity clause buried in its pages. But there’s also the Foreign Agents Registration Act aspect of this tale, which Hunter knew could be an issue when he and his former associate, Devon Archer, were given cushy positions at Burisma.

This position was on top of the $10 million bribe the company reportedly paid Joe and Hunter to provide access and legal protection, the latter of which was honored through the firing of Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who was investigating Burisma for corruption at then-Vice President Joe Biden’s order. Joe boasted about how he threatened to withhold aid until this was done.

New emails show how chummy Hunter’s relationship was with Obama’s State Department, which garnered further attention when the president’s son met with then-Secretary of State John Kerry weeks before the Shokin firing (via Fox News):

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/09/01/it-looks-like-hunter-biden-was-pretty-chummy-with-obamas-state-department-n2627845
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Sounds like a foreign emolument.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Of course.