Author Topic: The True Big Lie  (Read 384 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The True Big Lie
« on: September 01, 2023, 03:07:21 pm »
September 1, 2023
The True Big Lie
By Tom G.K. Swift

The entire case against Trump and his fellow defendants in the 2020 election-interference prosecutions can't even get off the ground unless it is more or less evidently true that the election was not stolen.

The fact of the matter is that it's not unreasonable to believe that the election was stolen, and consequently it isn't possible for it to be (more or less) evidently true that the election was not stolen.  That is why the case against Trump and his collaborators necessarily collapses, whether or not a corrupted legal system recognizes this. There is no case against Trump and his confreres insofar as it's reasonable to believe that the 2020 election was stolen.

Trying to stop an apparently stolen election is what everyone should do.  There is no reason to bend over and be reamed -- or, if you will, penced -- in the name of comity.  Social peace is a spurious ideal if it's based on lies and election-stealing.  Trump knows that, even if his enemies in the Deep State pretend not to.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/09/the_true_big_lie.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The True Big Lie
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2023, 03:19:27 pm »
 :bingo:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2023, 03:24:57 pm »
Unfortunately for the Cheeto Mafia, the engaged in criminal acts and criminal conspiracies after all legal options were exhausted.

Only time and juries will prove me right or wrong.

The 2020 election was not stolen.  Biden won.  Trump lost.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2023, 03:47:35 pm »
Unfortunately for the Cheeto Mafia, the engaged in criminal acts and criminal conspiracies after all legal options were exhausted.

Bull shit! 100% USDA Choice grade!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2023, 11:31:34 pm »
"it's not unreasonable to believe that the election was stolen"

In The Party, it wasn't "stolen".
It was, however, "controlled".
A preview of many more to come.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2023, 11:34:31 pm »

That much is true. Calling Georgia in an attempt to coerce the board of elections to add 11,000 votes to the tally is criminal.

This is not true. Use of emergency powers to disregard election law and inflate turnout hopelessly tainted the results of the election.

Both can be true at the same time: that the election was fraudulent, and that Trump attempted to use even more fraud to benefit himself.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2023, 12:16:48 am »
Bull shit! 100% USDA Choice grade!

Ditto.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.