Author Topic: DOJ blocks Rachel Levine from being exposed in Alabama's law on banning sex changes for minors litig  (Read 824 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ blocks Rachel Levine from being exposed in Alabama's law on banning sex changes for minors litigation
Alabama AG is defending litigation against law making it a felony to prescribe puberty blockers to trans children for sex change
By Hannah Grossman Fox News
Published September 1, 2023 5:00am EDT

The Department of Justice intervened to protect Biden appointee, assistant secretary for health Dr. Rachel Levine, from discovery in Alabama litigation relating to its ban on transgender sex change procedures for minors.

Alabama's attorney general – Steve Marshall – is defending litigation against an Alabama law that made it a felony, punishable by up to 10 years in prison, to prescribe puberty blockers or hormones to transgender children for a sex change.

The Department of Justice requested to be a party in a lawsuit against the Alabama law blocking sex changes for minors, making some federal agencies considered experts on the topic, subject to discovery. Discovery is a procedure during litigation in which parties present and request evidence before trial.

Marshall then requested Levine's records, believing she is one of the primary voices in the federal government – and relevantly in the Health and Human Services Department – who is advocating for sex changes in children with gender dysphoria.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/doj-blocks-rachel-levine-being-exposed-alabamas-law-banning-sex-changes-minors-litigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, they sure cover each other's backsides, don't they?

:whistle: 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I've had enough....let me off of this ride!

"Momma told me not to come."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
DOJ blocks Rachel Levine from being exposed   I got that far and  :3:

THANK GOD Even just the thought of that, there is neither enough alcohol or eye bleach to erase the damage that would do.

Online mountaineer

Well, they sure cover each other's backsides, don't they?
Ugh, I don't want to think about Dick Levine's backside.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org