Author Topic: Judge to allow livestream of Georgia election interference case  (Read 370 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge to allow livestream of Georgia election interference case
« on: September 01, 2023, 01:59:59 pm »
Judge to allow livestream of Georgia election interference case

Judge Scott McAfee said the proceedings will be streamed on YouTube.
ByPeter Charalambous and Olivia Rubin
August 31, 2023, 5:49 PM

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee said during a hearing Thursday that the court proceedings for the Georgia election interference case against former President Donald Trump and 18 others will be livestreamed and televised.

"We've been live streaming all of our major proceedings on a Fulton County provided YouTube channel, and our plan was to do that with this case as well," McAfee said during the hearing.

McAfee previously approved two orders that allow still photography and video photography of the proceedings. While those orders are set to expire on Sept. 8, McAfee said he plans to extend the arrangement in six-month increments in order to cover the trial.

more
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/judge-livestream-georgia-election-interference-case/story?id=102847406
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Judge to allow livestream of Georgia election interference case
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2023, 03:16:55 pm »
Good, I can watch with my own eyes, listen with my own ears, and think with my own mind ... no punditry middle-men necessary.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.