Author Topic: Gov. Brian Kemp Stands by Fani Willis, Dismisses Calls to Impeach Fulton County DA  (Read 1037 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gov. Brian Kemp Stands by Fani Willis, Dismisses Calls to Impeach Fulton County DA

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 31 Aug 2023

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) stood by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis and dismissed Republican calls to impeach Willis over her 41-count indictment against former President Donald Trump and 18 others.

Kemp dismissed calls to impeach Willis as “political theater” during a press conference on Thursday.

In mid-August, Georgia state Sen. Colton Moore (R) announced an initiative to begin an emergency session to investigate Willis, as Breitbart News exclusively reported.

“As a Georgia State Senator, I am officially calling for an emergency session to review the actions of Fani Willis,” Moore said. “America is under attack. I’m not going to sit back and watch as radical left prosecutors weaponize their elected offices to politically target their opponents.”

Trump praised Moore when he announced his plans to investigate Willis.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/31/gov-brian-kemp-stands-fani-willis-dismisses-calls-impeach-fulton-county-da/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Finally, a Republican with backbone.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 05:45:48 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

EXCLUSIVE: Fani Willis Possesses Evidence Exonerating Georgia’s Alternate Electors
Fulton County DA Fani Willis has evidence exonerating Republicans she’s targeting in her 98-page Georgia indictment.
By: Shawn Fleetwood
September 01, 2023

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis possesses evidence that exonerates several Republicans she’s targeting in her legal crusade against former President Donald Trump and other Republicans for their lawful contesting of Georgia’s flawed 2020 election.

In her Aug. 14 indictment, Willis alleged the existence of Republican electors for Trump constituted an unlawful “conspiracy” to overturn the Peach State’s 2020 election results. Among those charged for partaking in this so-called “conspiracy” are David Shafer, one of Georgia’s 2020 Republican electors, and Ray Smith, who served as one of Trump’s lawyers at the time of the contest.

Specifically, Willis claimed Shafer and the other alternate electors “unlawfully falsely held themselves out” as Georgia’s “duly elected and qualified” presidential electors. She further insisted these electors — with Smith’s assistance — intentionally attempted to “mislead” figures such as then-Vice President Mike Pence and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger “into believing that they actually were such officers.”

However, among the documents Willis obtained during her years-long investigation of Republicans was a meeting transcript refuting her allegations.

A transcript of the Georgia Republican electors’ Dec. 14, 2020, meeting, obtained by The Federalist, explicitly shows the intent behind casting alternate electors was not to impersonate public officers, as Willis alleged, but to lawfully preserve Trump’s legal challenge to the state’s election results. At the meeting’s outset, Shafer specifically noted how he and his fellow Republicans were acting as “Republican nominees for Presidential Elector,” not as “duly elected and qualified” presidential electors.  ...
https://thefederalist.com/2023/09/01/exclusive-fani-willis-possesses-evidence-exonerating-georgias-alternate-electors/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Brian Kemp stands by the cash he received from Dominion and Facebook.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DA Fani Willis Held Exonerating Evidence for Trump Case While Pursuing Charges
Frank BergmanSeptember 2, 2023 - 11:24 am3 Comments

Georgia’s Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis had exonerating evidence in her possession at the time she filed multiple charges in her case against President Donald Trump, according to a bombshell new report.

The Democrat prosecutor created a nearly 100-page indictment against Trump and more than a dozen others.

Willis is accusing them of trying to overturn the 2020 presidential election results in Georgia.

However, she had evidence exonerating multiple defendants at the time she filed the counts, according to a new report from The Federalist

The case brought by Willis alleges that there was a criminal conspiracy to change the results of the election.

https://slaynews.com/news/da-fani-willis-held-exonerating-evidence-trump-case-pursuing-charges/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Withholding Brady Material?  :nono:

I smell lawsuits....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Withholding Brady Material?  :nono:

I smell lawsuits....

Brady doesn't apply at the indictment/grand jury phase.  And as long as any exculpatory evidence is turned over in time for trial, she'll be in compliance.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 07:08:22 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Kamaji

Brady doesn't apply at the indictment/grand jury phase.  And as long as any exculpatory evidence is turned over in time for trial, she'll be in compliance.

:thumbsup: