Author Topic: Biden laughs at question about Kevin McCarthy’s request for his bank records: ‘Hee-hee-hee’  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden laughs at question about Kevin McCarthy’s request for his bank records: ‘Hee-hee-hee’
By Steven Nelson   
August 31, 2023 6:20pm

WASHINGTON — President Biden tried to laugh off a question Thursday about whether he will comply with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s request for his bank records ahead of a possible impeachment inquiry into his role in first son Hunter’s foreign business dealings.

“Hee-hee-hee,” the 80-year-old president chuckled during a gaggle with reporters at FEMA headquarters in Washington after discussing the impact of Tropical Storm Idalia on Florida and nearby states.

“Let’s talk about why I’m here,” Biden deflected.

Biden had answered without complaint several prior questions that were unrelated to the storm, including about Overdose Awareness Day, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s health and a potential partial government shutdown.

After declining to discuss his financial statements, Biden proceeded to answer yet another question unrelated to the storm, about Chinese President Xi Jinping’s possible attendance at the G20 summit next month in India.

Biden declined to answer the same question about his bank records as he left the White House East Room Monday following a civil-rights-focused event.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/08/31/biden-laughs-at-question-about-mccarthy-request-for-his-bank-records/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The most useless president in the history of the Republic
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy