Author Topic: Gov. Kemp strongly rejects call for special session to remove Fulton County DA who is prosecuting Tr  (Read 599 times)

Offline libertybele

Gov. Kemp strongly rejects call for special session to remove Fulton County DA who is prosecuting Trump

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) defended Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis (D) on Thursday from threats to remove her from office.

Georgia state Sen. Colton Moore (R) is pushing for a special legislative session to remove Willis over what he believes is a politically motivated prosecution of former President Donald Trump.

But Kemp made clear at a press conference Thursday that Willis is staying put.

"Let me be clear: We have a law in the state of Georgia that clearly outlines the legal steps that can be taken if constituents believe their local prosecutors are violating their oath by engaging in unethical or illegal behavior," Kemp said. "Up to this point, I have not seen any evidence that DA Willis' actions, or lack thereof, warrant action by the Prosecuting Attorney Oversight Commission."

Removing Willis via a special session, Kemp added, is "not feasible and may ultimately prove to be unconstitutional."..............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/kemp-rejects-special-session-fani-willis
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Governor Kemp is corrupt to his core!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

That may be true @Bigun But I'm not a Georgian so I don't have a dog in that hunt so I'll wait on said creatures.
   There were 3 Gov's that tried to open early and all 3 caught h3ll from Trump: DeSantis, Kemp and Abbott.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
   That may be true @Bigun But I'm not a Georgian so I don't have a dog in that hunt so I'll wait on said creatures.
   There were 3 Gov's that tried to open early and all 3 caught h3ll from Trump: DeSantis, Kemp and Abbott.

Dominion Voting Systems owns him @corbe.

The truth about Brian Kemp

For some odd reason stories like that never seem to find their way to the NY Times! Or the Atlanta Urinal and Constipation!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/