Author Topic: Poll: 60% of Voters Say Joe Biden Had Role in Indicting Donald Trump  (Read 421 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Poll: 60% of Voters Say Joe Biden Had Role in Indicting Donald Trump

WENDELL HUSEBØ30 Aug 2023985

A strong majority of voters believe President Joe Biden played a role in indicting former President Donald Trump, a recent McLaughlin & Associates poll found.

Local officials in New York and Georgia, along with Special Counsel Jack Smith, issued four indictments against Trump in five months. Trump argues the indictments are election interference.

The poll asked respondents, “And how much of a role would you say President Joe Biden has played in the indictments of former President Donald Trump?”

Sixty percent said Biden had a role in the indictments, while just 29 percent said he had no role. Eleven percent did not know.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/30/poll-60-of-voters-say-joe-biden-had-role-in-indicting-donald-trump/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Re: Poll: 60% of Voters Say Joe Biden Had Role in Indicting Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2023, 10:12:28 pm »
Biden’s negatives are fast approaching Hillary territory
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

Re: Poll: 60% of Voters Say Joe Biden Had Role in Indicting Donald Trump
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 10:25:43 pm »
I don't think Biden himself even has a role in when he's gonna poop. But the people around him...  :pondering: