Author Topic: Prigozhin talks assassination attempts in newly released video fueling rumors he’s alive  (Read 285 times)

Offline Kamaji

‘Everything’s OK’: Prigozhin talks assassination attempts in newly released video fueling rumors he’s alive

By Snejana Farberov   
August 31, 2023

Newly released video eerily shows Wagner Group boss Yevgeny Prigozhin bragging about surviving assassination attempts — further fueling conspiracies that the Russian warlord may still be alive.

The footage was released on a Telegram channel linked to Prigozhin’s mercenary group on Wednesday — a week after he is understood to have died in a fiery plane crash.

“For those who are discussing whether I’m alive or not, how I’m doing — right now it’s the weekend, second half of August 2023, I’m in Africa,” Prigozhin, 62, says in the clip released by the Wagner-linked Grey Zone Telegram channel.

“So for people who like to discuss my liquidation or my private life, how much I earn or whatever else — everything’s OK,” he adds with a dismissive wave of his hand.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/31/prigozhin-says-hes-ok-in-eerie-new-video-fueling-conspiracies/