Author Topic: Elites discovered a way to convince White people to phase themselves out — and it’s working…  (Read 268 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Elites discovered a way to convince White people to phase themselves out — and it’s working…
08/30/2023 // News Editors // 830 Views

The ball got rolling on the population issue recently thanks to Elon Musk, who commented on a powerful post about the crisis. Here’s what the post said:
(Article republished from Revolver.news)

Population collapse is the biggest threat to civilization.
• Japan had it’s largest total drop in population since 1968.

• U.S. population flatlining as birth rate stagnates.

• China’s fertility rate hits record low.

• Singapore’s birth rate falls to record low.

• UK Births hit 20-Year low.

• Italy’s birth rate drops to historic low.

• South Korea breaks record for world’s lowest fertility rate, again.

Yes https://t.co/hmmRqxqKus

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) August 21, 2023

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-08-30-elites-convince-white-people-phase-themselves-out.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
from reply 1:
"will-white-people-survive" ?

For perhaps one or two more centuries, but in steadily declining numbers.

I'll reckon somewhere between 200-300 years from now, whites will have either self-receded or have been driven into severe decline, with "a future" for them that will remain in only a few isolated locations, such as Iceland, New Zealand (unless the Chinese have taken over there), parts of Alaska and Canada, and the northernmost regions of [what once was] the USA.

An island nation like Japan can REMAIN "Japan", even if the population declines to 30-40 million (or less) ... so long as they can limit immigration and so long as they're determined (as I believe they are now) to all-but exclude Japanese citizenship to anyone who is not racially "Japanese".

But here?
The "whites" of America?
Look at the southern border.
There's your answer.

I guess there's always Greenland.
Empty... and waiting.

Offline roamer_1

Well yeah, but no. There's a reason why rural families all drive Suburbans.

Change their worry to white liberals, and maybe you've got something...