Author Topic: San Francisco commissioner resigns in scathing letter to Mayor Breed after exposing city's squalid c  (Read 474 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
San Francisco commissioner resigns in scathing letter to Mayor Breed after exposing city's squalid conditions
Story by Jeffrey Clark •

San Francisco land use commissioner Alex Ludlum, the creator of the "doom loop" walking tour which went viral online before getting canceled, resigned in a scathing letter to Democratic Mayor London Breed.

"I regret that my attempt to bring attention to the deplorable street conditions & rampant criminality in my neighborhood has been misconstrued as a mockery of suffering individuals," Ludlum wrote in a letter that was shared by the San Francisco Chronicle.

"Satire is a poor way to address the grave issues we face as a city," he added.

The former commissioner was reportedly identified after refunds for his "doom loop" walking tour, which was designed to show off downtown San Francisco in all its "doom and squalor," revealed his email to the public, per the San Francisco Chronicle.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/san-francisco-commissioner-resigns-in-scathing-letter-to-mayor-breed-after-exposing-city-s-squalid-conditions/ar-AA1g22oe?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=01f15204aa424861b521e2e66df5432f&ei=7
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson