Author Topic: Kidnappers Caught in the Act: Heroic Truck Driver Rescues “Approximately 15” Children Trapped in Pad  (Read 299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kidnappers Caught in the Act: Heroic Truck Driver Rescues “Approximately 15” Children Trapped in Padlocked Cages in the Back of Pickup Truck (VIDEO)
by Jim Hᴏft Aug. 30, 2023 1:30 pm

In a spine-chilling incident, a vigilant truck driver, who goes by the name Michael, became a hero by alerting authorities about a deeply unsettling situation.

Michael was parked in a rest area off I-10 in a border state when he witnessed a pick-up truck pull up nearby. A man and woman proceeded to unlock a padlocked cage beneath a tarp in the back of the truck, from which they released several children.

According to the video uploaded by the truck driver, the kidnappers were seen ushering the children into and out of a bathroom at the rest area before locking them back into the cage.

“I’m sitting at a rest area. This truck pulls up, opens up the back. It’s like a cage-looking thing… That guy and this lady have a whole bunch of kids in the back of that truck… And then they take the padlock off, raise the tarp, and all these kids come out the back, and they’re forcing them into the bathroom,” Michael said.

“When they coming back out, they were pushing the kids back in there, locked them back in there, and pulled the f-cking tarp down.”

The truck driver’s instincts kicked in as he noticed the children were being pushed into the bathroom and then locked back into padlocked cages under a tarp in the back of the pick-up truck. Recognizing that something was wrong, he decided to call 911.

“I called 911… I don’t know what’s going on. I’m not real big on calling the cops, but when it comes to kids and their safety and with all this human trafficking and all this crap going on in the world, not cool. So I call the cops just to be on the safe side,” Michael added.

The truck driver describes how the kidnappers started to take off when they saw him on the phone.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/kidnappers-caught-act-heroic-truck-driver-rescues-15/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Mandatory death penalty for child sex traffickers.   PERIOD!!!!......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.