Author Topic: An Alien Message To Mankind: “Do You Wish That We Show Up?”  (Read 2139 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

An Alien Message To Mankind: “Do You Wish That We Show Up?”

LOL!  Even Vivek Ramaswamy thinks all truth should be forthcoming..."we can handle it!"

What do you think?

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

Re: An Alien Message To Mankind: “Do You Wish That We Show Up?”
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 10:39:40 pm »
An Alien Message To Mankind: “Do You Wish That We Show Up?”

LOL!  Even Vivek Ramaswamy thinks all truth should be forthcoming..."we can handle it!"

What do you think?

Soft disclosure is already happening... Ongoing.

Through long centuries, people have come from the sky offering technology for women...
It never works out well. Predictably, you won't like where this goes.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 11:04:41 pm »
Musk says there is no evidence of extraterrestrials.  My guess is he'd know due to his association with space travel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMGNF1DzPEw
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 11:09:48 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 11:06:54 pm »
   They lock their doors and roll up their windows when they drive by our corner of the Solar System.   :whistle:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 11:08:40 pm »
Musk says there is no evidence of extraterrestrials.  My guess is he'd know due to his association with space travel.

In this vast universe I think it is inevitable that there is another life form.  Perhaps far more intelligent.

Perhaps they are sitting back watching us destroy ourselves and figure we may need some sort of intervention -- but that could possibly mean a complete take over.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2023, 11:09:08 pm »

That's not true. Evidence abounds, all through history... Though I do believe it to be extra-dimensional - extra-terrestrial in that sense.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2023, 11:09:42 pm »

Soft disclosure is already happening... Ongoing.

Through long centuries, people have come from the sky offering technology for women...
It never works out well. Predictably, you won't like where this goes.
Note the shift in movie content, from either alien demands (Klaatu barada nikto), How to Serve Man, Childhood's End, and kill 'em all, to cooperative efforts with some, from Star Trek to Babylon 5 to virtually any show, most recently the idea that there are good aliens and bad aliens (Star Wars).

Any time a technologically superior species wants to share its tech, remember, there ain't no free lunch. At best, they see some personal benefit in that friendship, at worst, it is a means to exploit  or destroy.

Any place a being shows up that it wasn't born, it's an 'alien', and that includes us.

But the number of UFO/conspiracy/aliens among us shows out there seems to have proliferated stunningly of late.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 11:13:44 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2023, 11:13:09 pm »
But the number of UFO/conspiracy/aliens among us shows out there seems to have proliferated stunningly of late.

Along with the gov citing recent tic-tac events, admitting it is something... else.  :whistle:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2023, 11:13:59 pm »
That's not true. Evidence abounds, all through history... Though I do believe it to be extra-dimensional - extra-terrestrial in that sense.

What evidence?  Show me one proven example of an ET....  And not  that bogus Alien Autopsy

Prove one iota of this being true.    I am sure there are some examples of some 100's, 100's, and millions of light years away, but under our nose?   :silly:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 11:17:53 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2023, 11:17:07 pm »
Note the shift in movie content, from either alien demands (Klaatu barada nikto), How to Serve Man, Childhood's End, and kill 'em all, to cooperative efforts with some, from Star Trek to Babylon 5 to virtually any show, most recently the idea that there are good aliens and bad aliens (Star Wars).

Any time a technologically superior species wants to share its tech, remember, there ain't no free lunch. At best, they see some personal benefit in that friendship, at worst, it is a means to exploit  or destroy.

Any place a being shows up that it wasn't born, it's an 'alien', and that includes us.

And still, there still isn't an iron clad example of a live or dead ET.  Hell, I might be wrong, but until these so called little green or gray men make an appearance, it is still speculation, and I am going to be skeptical.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2023, 11:27:17 pm »
And still, there still isn't an iron clad example of a live or dead ET.  Hell, I might be wrong, but until these so called little green or gray men make an appearance, it is still speculation, and I am going to be skeptical.
As am I. I'm not discounting the possibility, but I have yet to be convinced. In the meantime, while keeping an open mind to the possibility it could be real, it makes for a lot of good (and some horribly bad) entertainment.

It also poses the question, that if humans ever become a true spacefaring race, traveling to galaxies far far away, or at least even around our own galaxy, wouldn't we be the aliens?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2023, 11:31:15 pm »
What evidence?  Show me one proven example of an ET....  And not  that bogus Alien Autopsy

Prove one iota of this being true.    I am sure there are some examples of some 100's, 100's, and millions of light years away, but under our nose?   :silly:

An example: the 'Gray Brothers' were prevalent just prior to Medieval times... Little gray people who went about in flying machines, capturing women and children...

What does that sound like?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2023, 11:33:31 pm »
An example: the 'Gray Brothers' were prevalent just prior to Medieval times... Little gray people who went about in flying machines, capturing women and children...

What does that sound like?

Maybe An ergot induced hallucination.  Kind of like the early 1690's with Salem witches.

Interesting story, but hardly proof.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2023, 12:00:02 am »

Maybe they should be using the term "subterrestrial"??   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2023, 12:03:11 am »

Didn't Jackie Gleason witness alien bodies at the invitation of Ronald Reagan?  Or, was it Dwight Eisenhower?

Some say this indirectly led to the assassination of Marilyn Monroe.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2023, 12:09:55 am »
Didn't Jackie Gleason witness alien bodies at the invitation of Ronald Reagan?  Or, was it Dwight Eisenhower?

Some say this indirectly led to the assassination of Marilyn Monroe.

lol.... :beer:

Online DCPatriot

Online corbe

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2023, 12:55:17 am »
WHO BUILT GÖBEKLI TEPE?  ~  Anunnaki Ancient Mystery

In this video we explore the mysteries of Göbekli Tepe, the climatic anomaly of the Younger Dryas, and the intriguing myths the Anunnaki. This video promises to take you on a journey through time, challenging conventional beliefs and unveiling connections that might just reshape our understanding of early human civilization.

Located in the heart of modern-day Turkey, Göbekli Tepe stands as a testament to human ingenuity and spiritual pursuit. Translating to "Potbellied Hill", this archaeological marvel dates back to an astounding 10,000 BCE, making it the world's oldest known human-made worship site. Its towering T-shaped limestone pillars, meticulously arranged in circular patterns and adorned with intricate carvings, have baffled historians and archaeologists alike. How did hunter-gatherers, without advanced tools or social structures, construct such a monumental site? And more importantly, why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjJ4ZzXNeBY
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2023, 03:07:57 am »
Maybe An ergot induced hallucination.  Kind of like the early 1690's with Salem witches.

Interesting story, but hardly proof.

Funny... Two tales told nearly a thousand years apart... But that's not proof.

No matter. Get out of town and up on a mountain and look up into the dark night sky. On any given night you will see something that cannot be explained. Then dismiss your own lying eyes.  :shrug:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2023, 03:09:41 am »
Maybe they should be using the term "subterrestrial"??   :shrug:

I am not against subterranean things we know nothing about. Caver stories are pretty weird... And usually the same.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2023, 03:52:31 am »
Funny... Two tales told nearly a thousand years apart... But that's not proof.

No matter. Get out of town and up on a mountain and look up into the dark night sky. On any given night you will see something that cannot be explained. Then dismiss your own lying eyes.  :shrug:
Yep. There's a lot going on out there, and I don't have all the answers. :shrug:

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2023, 10:43:01 am »
with all the stars out there,  and the exoplanets, and exomoons, it is almost folly to think we are the only intelligent life in the universe.
 :Aliens: :Aliens:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2023, 10:56:17 am »

Actually, the premise here is that "THEY" already exist.  Should they show/introduce themselves...land on the White House lawn?

If you want to see crime and lawlessness explode, then make it public.

If humans have nothing to 'fear'...as in eternal fires of hell...then it follows that all religions are as Marx suggested....the OPIUM OF THE MASSES!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2023, 03:35:49 pm »
Beam me up, Scotty.  This planet is messed up beyond redemption.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2023, 03:41:27 pm »
 ////00000////

What if aliens have been living alongside us the whole time ...

... what if what we thought were household pets were really alien spies?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.