Author Topic: BREAKING: Tucker Carlson suggests Donald Trump may be assassinated after the impeachments, indictmen  (Read 818 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Trump's safety is something that I have been concerned about for awhile.  How can he trust any SS that has been afforded to him by DC?  They were lax in protecting the barricades when the riots were going on.  I hope that he has his own security detail that has been with him for some time and those he can trust.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If the Hillary Inc. machine thought they could kill Trump it would be done already. They have calculated 1000 times.
They can't do it. If they could, they would. Even Soros cannot 'get Trump'. They want to. And they are trying every day.
More indictments! More Russia collusion stuff! But, but ... it's not working
Next they will indict his son and his wife ... anything is allowed if you are Democrat and persecuting Trump.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

People need to chill, and let the voters and juries do their jobs.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

People need to chill?  You're joking right?  BLM, Antifa, anti-Trumpers, ring a bell?  It's a war that the leftists have orchestrated.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

Tucker would know since his dads CIA and we know their organization loves to recruit family members.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Tucker says out loud what I have heard many others express in private. It's definitely a legitimate concern.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If Trump dies, it will be an unknown heart problem. Like all those in the past.
I hope he is watching his food.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If polls are to believed, the Republican voters won't do their jobs. The majority of the only viable opposition party to the Democrats remains locked onto this guy like a huge cult. If that weren't the case, this wouldn't even be a conversation. If people behaved rationally, and could see Trump as the charlatan he is, this would have never escalated to this point.

These are the enablers.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Republican Party is broken.  The Dem Party is detached from its voters.

It will be the voters in the General Election who will need to do the job.

The politcal party organizations and establishments are the biggest problem.  They have become too centralized, DC focused and bought by billionaire megadonors.

It will be the state parties' grass roots will be tasked with reconstructing the party to be voter focused vs billionaire focused.

If polls are to believed, the Republican voters won't do their jobs. The majority of the only viable opposition party to the Democrats remains locked onto this guy like a huge cult. If that weren't the case, this wouldn't even be a conversation. If people behaved rationally, and could see Trump as the charlatan he is, this would have never escalated to this point.

These are the enablers.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
People need to solve it, dammit!

Offline DB

And we were told over and over that Obama was going to be assassinated because of the mean talk coming from the right...

A nut could assassinate any of the people running. Hell, a Trumper could assassinate DeSantis for "stabbing Trump in the back"...

I don't like big media personalities throwing shit like this out there just to raise the temperature. If there's an attempt report it. Otherwise shut the F up on the speculation, its endless.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
And we were told over and over that Obama was going to be assassinated because of the mean talk coming from the right...

A nut could assassinate any of the people running. Hell, a Trumper could assassinate DeSantis for "stabbing Trump in the back"...

I don't like big media personalities throwing shit like this out there just to raise the temperature. If there's an attempt report it. Otherwise shut the F up on the speculation, its endless.

Yep. He's got a SS detail to stop this sort of thing, nothing we can do about it.

Offline Kamaji

These are the enablers.

:thumbsup: