Author Topic: Chinese Envoy to Afghanistan Applauds Taliban for ‘Improving’ Country  (Read 348 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chinese Envoy to Afghanistan Applauds Taliban for ‘Improving’ Country

Frances Martel 30 Aug 2023

China’s top diplomat in Afghanistan effusively praised the Taliban in an interview published Tuesday to mark the end of the U.S. military presence in the country, crediting the terrorist organization with engaging in “practical measures” that have brought the country “positive improvements.”

The Taliban is a radical jihadist organization that ruled Afghanistan for much of the 1990s and was deposed by the American invasion following the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Following far-left President Joe Biden’s decision to extend the 20-year Afghan war beyond the May 1, 2021, deadline his predecessor Donald Trump had set in negotiations with the Taliban, the terrorists launched tens of thousands of attacks on the U.S.-backed government, culminating in their uncontested return to power on August 15, 2021.

The Taliban has retained power for two years partially through fostering close ties with the Communist Party of China, a feat that requires the self-identified Islamic organization to ignore the fact that dictator Xi Jinping is currently orchestrating a genocide of Muslim people on the border with Afghanistan. The Taliban joined the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), China’s predatory debt program, in May, and has boasted agreements with Beijing to build universities, factories, and a sophisticated national surveillance system.

No foreign government has recognized the Taliban as the official government of Afghanistan, though no other parties in Afghanistan contest its rule (former President Ashraf Ghani, who immediately fled Afghanistan upon the arrival of Taliban terrorists to Kabul in 2021, has claimed to remain president but has no power or influence in the country). China, however, has recognized the Taliban as an “interim” government body and addresses it as such, alongside Iran and several other neighboring countries.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2023/08/30/chinese-envoy-to-afghanistan-applauds-taliban-for-improving-country/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Wait until the Taliban figure out their new overlords are Godless Communists.

How does the Taliban feel about the Chi-coms' genocide against the Muslim Uyghars of XinJiang (East Turkmenistan)?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.