Author Topic: California mom Jessica Konen settles landmark victory against Spreckels Union School district for $1  (Read 383 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California mom Jessica Konen settles landmark victory against Spreckels Union School district for $100,000 after she claims her daughter was 'socially transitioned'
Story by Claudia Aoraha, Senior Reporter For Dailymail.Com •
11h

Jessica Konen said her daughter Alicia, 11, was told by Buena Vista Middle School that she was upset because she didn't know who she 'truly was inside'

Single mom Konen accused teachers of encouraging her daughter to think she was a trans boy when she was at the school in 2019

A California mother who said her daughter was 'socially transitioned' into a trans boy by her middle school has won a landmark legal victory against the district - who settled the suit for $100,000.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-mom-jessica-konen-settles-landmark-victory-against-spreckels-union-school-district-for-100-000-after-she-claims-her-daughter-was-socially-transitioned/ar-AA1fXHxl?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=42a3cb1cce424ffab8207afc631b432d&ei=33
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji