Author Topic: California elementary school encourages “racial segregation” among Black and White students  (Read 656 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California elementary school encourages “racial segregation” among Black and White students
Story by Asir F •
13h

It is a peculiar time we live in. After the civil rights movements done by the past Black heroes with the likes of Martin Luther King Jr and Malcom X, we are looking at a regression of this in our society today. It appears that an elementary school in California is encouraging such segregation among their students due to the color of their skin.

Unfortunately, this is not the first time an incident like this is happening. Prior to this, there was another where White people were not to receive any invitation to a school event. According to the Washington Examiner, in an email sent by Lynna McPhatter-Harris, the Director of Student Support Equity & Inclusion for the district, staff at POCC were told about their forthcoming 2023 gathering.

In an email, the message reads, “Greetings to the POCC staff; we are poised for our inaugural assembly in 2023. Anticipation is high as the district eagerly awaits the participation of its people of color. The request is made to extend invitations to all eligible employees of color.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-elementary-school-encourages-racial-segregation-among-black-and-white-students/ar-AA1fXvuw?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=42a3cb1cce424ffab8207afc631b432d&ei=24
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Its time to send MLK to the dust bin of history. under the bus888
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

Its time to send MLK to the dust bin of history. under the bus888

Blacktivists started doing that 40+ years ago. Modern blacktivists judge people by their skin color and want that to be universal and mandatory.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

So, the Forced Busing of the 1970s was for nothing?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Blacktivists started doing that 40+ years ago. Modern blacktivists judge people by their skin color and want that to be universal and mandatory.

Yup.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sixth grade, day one, schools freshly integrated. A black kid I had played with and worked with (baling hay), walked into the classroom, and said "NO!" and started walking out. When asked what was wrong, he said (pointing at me) "It's that boy, right there. I play with him, I work with him, but I am not going to school with him!".
Good thing their were two 6th grade classes, and per demand, he went into the other. We still played together, worked together, but didn't go to school together. 

So, here we are, after 55 years, coming full circle, but essentially to a place we never really left.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Sixth grade, day one, schools freshly integrated. A black kid I had played with and worked with (baling hay), walked into the classroom, and said "NO!" and started walking out. When asked what was wrong, he said (pointing at me) "It's that boy, right there. I play with him, I work with him, but I am not going to school with him!".
Good thing their were two 6th grade classes, and per demand, he went into the other. We still played together, worked together, but didn't go to school together. 

So, here we are, after 55 years, coming full circle, but essentially to a place we never really left.

Why wouldn't he go to school with you?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why wouldn't he go to school with you?
Never did find out. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis