Author Topic: Gold Star dad torches President Joe Biden: 'I'm done biting my tongue'  (Read 455 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gold Star dad calls out Biden as 'disgrace to this nation': ‘I'm done biting my tongue’
'You, sir, stole their lives, their futures, their dreams and have ripped apart 13 families,' Schmitz said
By Jessica Chasmar Fox News
Published August 29, 2023 8:21pm EDT

The father of a U.S. Marine killed during the terrorist attack at the Kabul airport in Afghanistan two years ago tore into President Biden on Capitol Hill on Tuesday, saying he is a "disgrace to this nation" who has "more American blood" on his hands "than any president in U.S. history."

Mark Schmitz, the father of Marine Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, who was one of the 13 U.S. service members killed in a bomb blast on Aug. 26, 2021, during the military evacuation at the Kabul airport, participated in a roundtable discussion with other Gold Star family members before the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

"Not a single person has been held accountable," Schmitz said. "Our so-called leader can't seem to even utter their names in public, not even once."

"You are a disgrace to this nation," the father continued. "You have no business having ultimate command over our military, and I regret not saying that to your face when I had the opportunity in Dover. I felt it more important to bite my tongue, but I also had more important things on my mind at that time, like receiving my son's lifeless body stateside."

"While I stood there on the tarmac watching you check your watch over and over again, all I wanted to do was shout out, 'It's 2 ----ing 30, ---hole.' But out of respect of the other grieving families, I bit my tongue once again. Well, as you can probably tell by now, I'm done biting my tongue. You, sir, stole their lives, their futures, their dreams and have ripped apart 13 families. You cannot even man up and admit that."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gold-star-dad-calls-biden-disgrace-nation-im-done-biting-my-tongue
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Gold Star dad torches President Joe Biden: 'I'm done biting my tongue'
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 01:48:41 am »
Biden will never hear a word of that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 01:01:41 pm »
Exclusive — Trump, Waltz to Meet Afghanistan Withdrawal Gold Star Families at Bedminster

Former President Donald Trump and Rep. Michael Waltz (R-FL) will meet with several Gold Star family members who lost loved ones in Democrat President Joe Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from the war in Afghanistan on Wednesday, Breitbart News has learned exclusively.

Trump is the leading GOP candidate for president, polling far ahead of the rest of the field in both national and state surveys.

Waltz, one of Trump’s top endorsers in Congress, and Trump will meet with the Gold Star family members on the second anniversary of the last American plane leaving Afghanistan. Waltz previewed the meeting in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News on Tuesday afternoon.

“I’ve been obviously dealing with Gold Star families and keeping in touch with them—I sadly have a lot of experience with Gold Star families from the Green Berets and others that have been lost over time,” Waltz said. “What has been so striking to me is obviously there is a level of grief there, to lose a child is just hard to imagine, but I’ve never in 20 years of dealing with the Gold Star community I’ve never come across a group that’s so angry.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/30/exclusive-trump-waltz-to-meet-afghanistan-withdrawal-gold-star-families-at-bedminster/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2023, 09:28:38 pm »
Gold Star dad calls out Biden as 'disgrace to this nation': ‘I'm done biting my tongue’
'You, sir, stole their lives, their futures, their dreams and have ripped apart 13 families,' Schmitz said
By Jessica Chasmar Fox News
Published August 29, 2023 8:21pm EDT

Abbey Gate families call out Biden administration over botched Afghanistan withdrawal.

The father of a U.S. Marine killed during the terrorist attack at the Kabul airport in Afghanistan two years ago tore into President Biden on Capitol Hill on Tuesday, saying he is a "disgrace to this nation" who has "more American blood" on his hands "than any president in U.S. history."

Mark Schmitz, the father of Marine Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, who was one of the 13 U.S. service members killed in a bomb blast on Aug. 26, 2021, during the military evacuation at the Kabul airport, participated in a roundtable discussion with other Gold Star family members before the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

"Not a single person has been held accountable," Schmitz said. "Our so-called leader can't seem to even utter their names in public, not even once."

Mark Schmitz, the father of Marine Lance Cpl. Jared Schmitz, blasted President Biden during a roundtable discussion with other Gold Star family members before the House Foreign Affairs Committee. (Fox News)

"You are a disgrace to this nation," the father continued. "You have no business having ultimate command over our military, and I regret not saying that to your face when I had the opportunity in Dover. I felt it more important to bite my tongue, but I also had more important things on my mind at that time, like receiving my son's lifeless body stateside."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gold-star-dad-calls-biden-disgrace-nation-im-done-biting-my-tongue
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson