Author Topic: Summary/timeline of Trump insults?  (Read 744 times)

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Summary/timeline of Trump insults?
« on: August 30, 2023, 01:20:21 am »
I don't really know where to post this question, so I figured General would be OK for starters.

Does anyone know a good concise source (montage, collage, actual graphical timeline) indicating Trump's various public insults?

I could focus on Ron DeSantis, including when RON did anything offensive, but even better would be in general.

Not only would this be nice on TOS, but I'd like to have something to demonstrate in real life, such as to my mom, who is for all intents an EverTrumper.  She does not by any means surf the net, only FOX news or if she runs across something on YouTube (not to mention the GAZILLIONS she gets in solicitations including for Trump himself and all those who love him because she keeps donating), so I find her woefully ignorant of Trump's bad behavior.   happy77

Again, I do mean CONCISE, not screeds that go on for whole chapters or films longer than 5 minutes or so.

Any ideas?  Links?
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline corbe

Re: Summary/timeline of Trump insults?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 01:31:45 am »
   He called his own Mother 'a fat bi1ch' that's why she sent him to Military School.  He learned insults work beneficially early in his life, probably from his Dad~Fred or his big brother (by the same name).

Back on topic, I am surrounded by Trumpers in my Family but unless Melania or Stormy kills him, they will Vote for him. I know they drown me out when I get going.  Fortunately, this new medication prevents me from giving a dam, either way.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 01:35:50 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 03:10:00 am »
Thanks Corbe!  That’s hysterical!

As it is, yes, I’d still like some kind of montage of Trumps public insults.  (Such as against Ron, or at his many, many, many “rallies”.)

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 07:51:11 pm »
...so I find her woefully ignorant of Trump's bad behavior.

Trump's insults are NOT "bad behavior!"
Most of the people he insults DESERVE much worse than what he says about them!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2023, 09:11:06 pm »

Yeah, like Cruz and DeSantis

:rolleyes:

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2023, 12:04:29 am »

Yes, but professional, decent people don’t throw around childish insults to public audiences.  The victim has to be blatantly damn bad to warrant that.

Perhaps the “Lil Rocket Man” was Ok.  Still stupid, when you still have to deal with these people.  But yeah, it has to be that level to possibly make names out of it for your fawning sycophants in your paper-hanging rallies.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2023, 12:25:52 am »

Accusing Cruz' wife of trying to jimp off a bridge, and accusing his father of killing Kennedy?

You can't be for real.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2023, 12:43:49 am »
   He mocked Sessions Southern accent AND lack of Intelligence, his own picked AG.   **nononono*