Author Topic: People losing it after discovering how cashews actually grow: ‘This is not real’  (Read 598 times)

Offline Kamaji

People losing it after discovering how cashews actually grow: ‘This is not real’

By Rebekah Scanlan, News.com.au   
August 29, 2023

Australians are officially losing their minds over a little-known detail about cashews nuts.

Jackson Jansen was shocked when he discovered the popular “nut” is actually a seed that grows on the outside of a specific apple variety.

After stumbling across this titbit, Jansen shared a video detailing his surprise, along with images of the common snack item growing on the outside of multiple cashew apples.

“What the f*ck is that? You’re telling me this grows in a tree, pushes out this nut and it makes cashews?” Jansen said.

“This is not real … I feel like I’ve been lied to my whole life.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/29/people-losing-it-after-discovering-how-cashews-actually-grow-this-is-not-real/

Offline Kamaji

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
There's an old legend that says that
God told Moses, "As a reward for your service,
I will let you design a new tree."
So Moses designed the cashew tree.

And God said, "Nice job! But you forgot something.
How does it reproduce? It needs to make seeds!"
So Moses stuck the seed on the end of the fruit.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Interesting... thanks
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....