Author Topic: Report: Judge Chutkan Compares January 6 to 9/11 Attacks, Boston Marathon Bombing  (Read 379 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Judge Chutkan Compares January 6 to 9/11 Attacks, Boston Marathon Bombing

Joel B. Pollak 29 Aug 2023

U.S. Judge Tanya S. Chutkan reportedly compared the January 6 Capitol riot to the 9/11 attacks and the Boston Marathon bombing on Monday when she questioned the need for a long delay before his trial in Washington, D.C.

Chutkan’s remarks were reported by Julie Kelly, who has covered the trials of defendants accused of participating in the January 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol via her Substack publication, “Declassified with Julie Kelly.”

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1696350705357824172

Trump faces charges in D.C. of conspiring unlawfully to overturn the 2020 presidential election results, through challenges and claims of election fraud that Special Counsel Jack Smith has linked to the January 6 riot.

Chutkan reportedly made her remarks in deciding to set the trial date at March 4, 2024 — one day before Super Tuesday, the most important day of the 2024 presidential election, in which Trump is the leading Republican candidate.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/29/report-judge-chutkan-compares-january-6-to-9-11-attacks-boston-marathon-bombing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I get all of my accurate historical perspectives from Judge Shitcan.  /s  **nononono*
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.