Author Topic: Masks and Jabs – I Will Not Comply  (Read 303 times)

Offline Kamaji

Masks and Jabs – I Will Not Comply
« on: August 29, 2023, 03:45:03 pm »
Masks and Jabs – I Will Not Comply

We cannot again surrender our constitutionally guaranteed freedoms

By Jim Nelles
August 29, 2023

There is an old Chinese curse that loosely translates to “may you live in interesting times.” It seems that today, we certainly do. 

We have a former president who is being persecuted by his political opponents, facing four different indictments, and more than 90 felony charges, which, if convicted on all counts, would essentially be a death sentence.

We have a sitting president who appears to be both corrupt and “owned” by foreign powers, given what the investigation of House Oversight Committee Chairman, James Comer has uncovered: bribe taking, influence peddling, a plethora of shell companies, unexplained bank accounts, email accounts under multiple pseudonyms, and apparent coordination with the Department of Justice in the persecution of former President Trump.

President Biden desperately needs a distraction. Something, anything that will take the focus away from his mounting scandals, his failing physical and mental health, and the general malaise the nation is feeling. He needs something fast, before the election. Something to ensure that he is reelected to serve as someone’s puppet president. They have found it. COVID and mask mandates.

Several institutions have quietly reinstated mask mandates, including two major hospitals in New York, health care company Kaiser Permanente, for its Santa Rosa, California facilities, movie studio Lionsgate and a small liberal arts college in Georgia. That college, Morris Brown College, also limits events on campus.

What is “technically” driving this return to the forced masking of people? Health authorities are tracking the spread of three new COVID-19 variants, now spreading across the country.  Levels of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths have been climbing steadily for the past several weeks.

There were a total of 10,320 patients in the United States who were newly hospitalized with COVID the week ending August 5, 2023, an increase of 12.3% from the week before. Levels remain far below the summer peak that “strained hospitals at this time last year, when 42,813 admissions were reported the week of August 6, 2022.” But that was before the 2024 presidential election cycle had begun, so there was no discussion of mask mandates.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2023/08/29/masks-and-jabs-i-will-not-comply/

Online mountaineer

Re: Masks and Jabs – I Will Not Comply
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 01:38:56 pm »
Just tucking this on this thread for future reference: The most comprehensive collection of Fauci describing why masks don't work (2003-March 8th 2020)

https://twitter.com/EricAbbenante/status/1637496873354141699
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org