Author Topic: Biden administration points finger at NY for its handling of migrant crisis  (Read 306 times)

Offline Kamaji

Biden administration points finger at NY for its handling of migrant crisis

By Craig McCarthy,
Nolan Hicks and
Emily Crane   
August 28, 2023

The Biden administration Monday scoffed at the notion it’s to blame for any of  New York City’s migrant crisis, saying the Big Apple’s and state’s own issues caused the catastrophic mess.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, in letters fired off to Mayor Eric Adams and Gov. Kathy Hochul, still provided no real local relief over the federal debacle — more than a year after tens of thousands of migrants began flooding the city and overwhelming its services.

Instead, Mayorkas promised in his bureaucratic note only vague “recommendations” from his team “as soon as possible’’ — adding insult to injury by claiming the issues solely came to light because of the feds’ brief recent visit.

“The structural issues include governance and organization of the migrant operations, including issues of authority, structure, personnel, and information flow,” Mayorkas wrote in the letters first obtained by Politico.

“The operational issues include the subjects of data collection, planning, case management, communications, and other aspects of day-to-day operations.”

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/08/28/biden-admin-points-finger-at-ny-for-its-handling-of-migrant-crisis/

Offline Kamaji

:2popcorn:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Love it when a pack of nasty filthy jackals get into a self feeding frenzy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Until the Border is secured, keep sending those buses up North.

It's having the desired effect - creating a wedge between state/local Dems and DC Dems.

For most politicians, saving their own @$$ is job #1.  The NY Congressional Dems will be forced to choose between their constituents and Biden's failed Border policy.

If NY Dems fail to confront Biden on Border policy, that will create openings for those seats to be lost to Republicans (so long as the Republican is not George Santos or a Trumpswab).
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Until the Border is secured, keep sending those buses up North.

It's having the desired effect - creating a wedge between state/local Dems and DC Dems.

For most politicians, saving their own @$$ is job #1.  The NY Congressional Dems will be forced to choose between their constituents and Biden's failed Border policy.

If NY Dems fail to confront Biden on Border policy, that will create openings for those seats to be lost to Republicans (so long as the Republican is not George Santos or a Trumpswab).

:thumbsup: