Author Topic: Donald Trump and the 2024 General Election  (Read 173 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump and the 2024 General Election
« on: August 29, 2023, 02:12:53 pm »
August 29, 2023
Donald Trump and the 2024 General Election
By Steve McCann

Recently a passionately committed Donald Trump supporter asked me who I would back in 2024 and why are so many pundits claiming that Trump cannot win the general election.  In my reply I wrote that while I like both DeSantis and Trump, I will enthusiastically support whoever wins the nomination.  My answer to the second part of the question is yes, Trump can win.  But he needs to recognize reality and have the strategy in place for an exceedingly difficult election due to the unknown repercussions of the despicable lawfare being waged against him as well as the political and electoral landscape in present-day America.  Thus far there has been no indication that the Trump campaign or the Republican National Committee understands or has developed any strategy to win the general election.

The ongoing lawfare against Trump will, in all likelihood, spawn a number of uncontrollable factors.  Among them will be Trump’s ability to campaign and the necessity of spending massive sums of campaign cash on legal expenses instead of opposing the Democrat nominee.  Additionally, the outcomes of the public trials that will be held prior to the election could potentially result in dramatic negative reactions by the electorate directed towards Trump.

Therefore, the Republican primary voter needs to know what will be the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee strategy if voter sentiment turns markedly against him and/or multiple states arbitrarily and unconstitutionally attempt to disqualify Trump from their ballots based on the insurrection clause of the 14th Amendment.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/08/donald_trump_and_the_2024_general_election.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34